View Full Version : Letter to my boyfriend

tnm8
11-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Dear boyfriend, you can come home now. I think they've kept you long enough. I don't know where the time went but soon enough you will have been away from me and your family for four years. It has been too long. I look forward to the day when this is nothing but a far distant memory.. I miss you everyday and it sucks that I haven't found a job yet and therefore we have to resort back to letters to communicate. Those nine months without hearing your voice were hard, but I guess back to letters it is.. I pray that I get a job and that everything will fall into place for us. And I know God has been tempting me, putting more obstacles in my path just to see if I'm serious about being with you, and I am. You have always had my heart.... ever since I first saw you. I guess the holidays that are approaching are making me miss you more. I love you.
Yours always,
T

(I'm sure a lot here can sympathize with what I just wrote...:()

Gfabolous
11-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Yea girl I can. Since its just me alone out here trying to make it plus hold him down, it gets discouraging. Thankfully it wont last forever. All the best to u and ur guy.

BobbyzBaby
11-05-2010, 12:21 AM
I feel ur pain! I am also looking for a job-and having a damn felony aint making it any easier!! I feel like im failing him , evn though he dont ask for anything. I wont feel complete till i have him home with me!! God i miss him!! God bless u and urs!!

BROWN ROYALTY
11-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Feeling lovesick too ;(

HisBlueEyedGal
11-05-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm having one of those nights tonight. :(

I feel ya...

tnm8
11-06-2010, 08:44 PM
I hope things look up for all of us soon.

hisprettygirl10
11-06-2010, 10:26 PM
def can relate. esp on cold nights like tonight i miss him even more. holidays being so close dont help either ):

Mrs.W
11-06-2010, 11:35 PM
I can relate to this! It's going on 6 years for me!