View Full Version : Nash ci

Kedat24
10-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Does anyone have any info on NASH CI (good or bad)? My love just got there today. I haven't seen too many postings about it on this site.

Thanks,

KedaT:D

roysprincess
10-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Does anyone have any info on NASH CI (good or bad)? My love just got there today. I haven't seen too many postings about it on this site.

Thanks,

KedaT:D

Hi there ~ I found some info for you not sure if you looked at these yet or not, just click on the links below...I'm sure other will chime in if they have any other info for you! All the Best ~ T. ;)

Nash CI (http://prisontalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6085222&photoplog_searchinfo=1&photoplog_searchquery=nash+ci)

More Nash Info (http://prisontalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6085228&photoplog_searchinfo=1&photoplog_searchquery=nash+ci)

Kedat24
10-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Thank you so much for the information. He's only been there a few hours but I can tell it's not bad compared to some of the other places.

Thanks again for the links!:thumbsup:

roysprincess
10-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Thank you so much for the information. He's only been there a few hours but I can tell it's not bad compared to some of the other places.

Thanks again for the links!:thumbsup:

You are most welcome! Good luck and keep us posted!

jocamNC
10-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Hi there!

A friend of my sons was there from January - September of this year. It was ok but there weren't any jobs or any classes for him to take. The prison is so overcrowded that there is a long long waiting list for anything. He got along ok but would have preferred to work or go to school to make the time pass faster.

Jennifer

CandySunrise
10-26-2010, 07:48 PM
A lot of high profile inmates are there.

When my husband was there, visits were ok. No snacks but there were pictures.

Jobs are hard to come by there but if you get one outside the normal jobs it is usually something you can use on the outside. My husband was working in the print shop and he liked it.

Kedat24
10-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Jennifer,

Jobs or programs was my main concern. He stays out of trouble if he has positive, structured activities to participate in. I'll keep praying that something becomes available for him. At his last spot he cleaned showers and cells which I reminded him would be VERY useful when he comes home!! :)

CandySunrise,

What do you mean high profile inmates?

NO SNACKS!!! So what am I supposed to do while I'm there....chit chat??!! Just playing, I'm used to a lack of food even though I was praying for a snickers and a mountain dew, and some chips.....and probably some skittles! ;)

Thank you guys so much for your input,

Keda

CandySunrise
10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
By high profile inmates I meant guys who made the news for their crimes or their trials. When my husband was there I can think of two high profile inmates--Michael Peterson and Rae Carruth.