View Full Version : Any Medium Security prisons that allow unlimited monthly phone calls?

WillsGirl17
10-24-2010, 04:08 PM
My fiance has been at Wayne for awhile and is now being moved to Piedmont. Does anyone know of any medium security prisons that allow unlimited phone calls a month? Please let me know. Thanks!

babyd'smom
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
My fiance has been at Wayne for awhile and is now being moved to Piedmont. Does anyone know of any medium security prisons that allow unlimited phone calls a month? Please let me know. Thanks!
My son has been in a few medium security prisons, I know that Caswell,Brown Creek,Albamarle all have unlimited calls. My son was just transfered from Brown Creek to wayne for the AND program. He has unlimited calls at Wayne also.:)

Dric's BabyGirl
10-24-2010, 04:42 PM
My baby's Co-d is in Piedmont. He calls his wife multiple times per day, every day.

WillsGirl17
10-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Are you sure about Piedmont? I heard from someone else it is only two calls a month. Thank you about Caswell!

WillsGirl17
10-24-2010, 05:37 PM
I think my fiance is heading there this week. I heard it was only two times a month. Are you sure?

Dric's BabyGirl
10-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I'm sure. My baby's Co-d is his Uncle. I know he calls his wife every day. I posted to your other thread on this, too. Call Piedmont and check your man's status and if how often he'll be able to call. He could be going into a different control status or program. DOC is funny how they do stuff.

If you got any more questions PM me.

bosangel
10-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Avery-mitchell, Craggy, Lumberton, all have unlimited calling. My hubby can call as many times as he wants while the phones are on. The times vary from place to place, but as long as there is money on the phone he can call. :) hope this helps.

jocamNC
10-28-2010, 02:28 PM
My son has been to Tabor City, Wayne, and Caswell - he was able to call us all day.

Dric's BabyGirl
10-28-2010, 03:47 PM
I double checked with my aunt-in-law and T's been calling every day from Piedmont.