View Full Version : How do I order christmas packages?

bosangel
09-26-2010, 02:27 PM
for all of you that have went through the holidays without your loved ones....when, where and how do i go about getting him a christmas package. i thought i found a sight at the beginning of the year that was cosed until this time it said and the only sight i can find now, security plus packaging is shutdown. so....any info will hell tons. thanks so mch

roysprincess
09-26-2010, 05:06 PM
for all of you that have went through the holidays without your loved ones....when, where and how do i go about getting him a christmas package. i thought i found a sight at the beginning of the year that was cosed until this time it said and the only sight i can find now, security plus packaging is shutdown. so....any info will hell tons. thanks so mch

Hi there! Your loved one will be getting the word (and forms) in the next month or so...It was great last year and you can order them up to $100 worth of goodies. I had my husband send me his form with everything marked that he wanted and then I ordered it online. If I recall correctly he got it mid-December and it lasted him through April...Hope this helps and when I find out more I will definitely post! All the Best ~ T. :thumbsup:

ssscorpio
09-26-2010, 09:18 PM
What can you send? Can you only do this through your loved one or is there a website to order?

roysprincess
09-27-2010, 06:46 AM
What can you send? Can you only do this through your loved one or is there a website to order?

You can not personally send anything...It is done through a company that the NC DOC system uses every year and it is all food type items.

As in my previous post your loved one should be getting the info in the next month or so...once the info is given out, you can order online with a credit card or through the mail with a money order.

Hope this helps!

10-04-2010, 04:06 PM
The Memo is out - contract is NOT with Security Plus Packaging this year it is with Union Supply Direct http://www.unionsupplydirect.com/
Ordering, on-line to begin from October 11, 2010 until November 19, 2010.
You can also order by mail, by phone, and by fax.
ANY orders received AFTER November 19th - WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
As with last year - Minimum order is $10 and Maximum order is $100 from all sources.

The web site is NOT up and working as yet but hopefully will be by October 11th

worriednnc
10-04-2010, 09:35 PM
So will the inmates get a form to fill out for what they want that they can send home or do I need to make a list of what can be ordered and send it to him once the site is up?

10-04-2010, 10:59 PM
So will the inmates get a form to fill out for what they want that they can send home or do I need to make a list of what can be ordered and send it to him once the site is up?The Inmates will get the pamphlet style order forms to send to you (our facility, Wayne CC, allows only the order form to go out through visitation).

Pretty Toes
10-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Yea I just ried the site it is still down but I will try again around the 11th. Is it still the same types of things 2021?

10-07-2010, 11:54 AM
OK - here it is everyone, the web site for the Holiday Package Program for NC

https://www.ncinmatepackage.com

Orders will NOT be accepted until October 11, 2010 or after November 19, 2010

10-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Yes, it appears to be similar items.

phoenix0610
10-07-2010, 03:34 PM
I just checked the website and it was up and running
Thank you 2021

worriednnc
10-07-2010, 05:16 PM
I just looked and it still says it is undergoing maintenance for NC.

myhubby336
10-10-2010, 07:57 AM
My husband is on the back log for a transfer but not knowing when he's going. What happens if I order his package to where he's at now and then he gets transfered will he still get his package?

worriednnc
10-10-2010, 11:43 AM
My husband is at Mountain View Correction. He still hasn't gotten the order form for the Christmas package and he was told that they were the only facility not getting them because they had peppers in them. Is this true...and can they do that?

kingpinsneice
10-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Anyone know if they are doing this in arizona
if you have the info please message me or email me acrouch22@gmail.com
thank you so much <3

roysprincess
10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Anyone know if they are doing this in arizona
if you have the info please message me or email me acrouch22@gmail.com
thank you so much <3

Hi there ~ You may want to check out the Arizona part of PTO (see below)...

http://prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133

All the Best ~ T.

roysprincess
10-10-2010, 06:53 PM
My husband is on the back log for a transfer but not knowing when he's going. What happens if I order his package to where he's at now and then he gets transfered will he still get his package?

I believe it would be just like the mail situation, that it would be forwarded to the facility where he is transferred to...I'm sure 2021 or others will chime in if this is not the case...;)

roysprincess
10-10-2010, 07:00 PM
My husband is at Mountain View Correction. He still hasn't gotten the order form for the Christmas package and he was told that they were the only facility not getting them because they had peppers in them. Is this true...and can they do that?

I think it is up to each individual facility, but I would definitely call and inquire about it! Keep us posted though!

10-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Ok,
#1 - this is a NC DOC-wide program. The facilities will get the posters and pamphlets at various days and times but ALL should have them by today, 10-11-2010.
#2 - There should be no peppers available
#3 - The packages will be delivered during the 2nd week of Dec. Just prior to that will be a "transfer-slowdown" and a last check by the company of where all Inmates are located. If he/she happens to be moved during the slow-down the package will follow.
#4 - Not ALL Inmates are eligible for this program and not ALL Inmates have access to microwaves (items are marked, if microwavable).

worriednnc
10-11-2010, 09:39 PM
I called today and asked about it and they said that yes they would be getting them and then today my husband called back and said he got his pamphlet to place his order with. So thanks for the info!

worriednnc
11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I ordered my husbands Christmas package on Sunday evening and the order didn't go through but the money came out of my account and I have been trying to straighten it out with them since then. Hopefully I will get it fixed toady.

CandySunrise
11-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Ordered my husband's package tonight--the last time I have to do it. :)

roysprincess
11-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Ordered my husband's package tonight--the last time I have to do it. :)

Yay for you (me too)!!!! :D

phoenix0610
11-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Yea me to I ordered it last week... and thought yes!!!! last time I have to do this.

CandySunrise
11-09-2010, 09:10 PM
worriednnc--How did you know that your package didn't go through?

mochi2301
11-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the deadline to place an order has been changed from Friday to Monday the 22nd. (I called Union Supply today and that's what they told me). So for those of you that still haven't been able to get your order through, you have until Monday :)

roysprincess
11-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the deadline to place an order has been changed from Friday to Monday the 22nd. (I called Union Supply today and that's what they told me). So for those of you that still haven't been able to get your order through, you have until Monday :)

Thanks cynthia2545...I looked online and their website states as such too :thumbsup:

https://www.ncinmatepackage.com/home.aspx

Lubi
11-22-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi everyone!

Am I the only one that can't complete the order? Once I am on the "Order Summary" page and click on "Continue to checkout", the website gets blocked. I can't access to the following "Payment info" page to get my order completed. :(

roysprincess
11-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Hi everyone!

Am I the only one that can't complete the order? Once I am on the "Order Summary" page and click on "Continue to checkout", the website gets blocked. I can't access to the following "Payment info" page to get my order completed. :(

You may want to call them directly today since it is the last day to order...Good luck! ;)