View Full Version : California Jail Carpool Sticky

chellychell112
07-11-2008, 09:21 PM
i would greatly appreciate a carpool to wayside. I will provide gas money and am willing to take the metro 2 meet you. I live in Long Beach and its just me, no friends. Im desperate! if not, does anyone know how long it will take to get to wayside on the train/bus and when the last bus stops running. please reply A.S.A.P Thank you everyone!

crazyzgrl8814
07-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey there, are you still looking for a ride to (nccf)? And just to make sure your talking about the one in castaic, on "the old road" yes?
if thats the one you need to go to, then this would work out perfect.. Because I have the car, just not the gas.. ;-) AND I am also in long beach (belmont shores)... So let me know asap, so that we can talk, and try to set it up for this weekend, maybe? My name is ashley!

luvnstarz67
08-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Hello- My Mother and I are looking for someone to ride with up to Pitchess Det. Center tomorrow Sunday. We will give gas money and are very nice people. My little Brother was detained and we recently had a car accident in which our car was totaled. Please PM with more information. Thank you and God Bless!:idea:

WAM2B
09-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Im looking for a ride to wayside supermax (bus5). Im off the 5 in the valley. Will pay gas money. Please pm me. Thanks

jv2010
09-12-2010, 04:12 PM
looking for a ride to go see my boyfriend up in wayside either sat or sun of the week coming up. gas money isnt an option. let me know if ur headed that way.

.."jAzZy"..
10-02-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm in PACOIMA and i'm looking for a ride to wayside (NCCF) bus 5 for Sunday oct. 3 2010 to see my boyfriend. i will give gas money. Please PM me..Thanks

JCMiller
11-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Im in lancaster im trying to visit my bf in twin towers tommorow. I have gas money Please pm me thanks :)

artechi_wife08
11-09-2010, 05:24 PM
im looking for a ride to nccf super max im in azusa i need to go this weekend!!!! i have gas money....hit me up:) plz

priscibooo
12-11-2010, 11:18 PM
I neeed ahh ridee to casticccc theee old roaddd :( i qot qasss money i stay in el monteee

Browni02
12-19-2010, 08:01 PM
I live in Los Angeles County, and I have a 6 month old son, and I was wondering if there are any carpools this Saturday to the Wayside Pitchess Center East facility. I know how to get there by bus, but if there's anyone who wants to visit their family members on Christmas too let me know :o) Thank you