View Full Version : Visiting Labor Day Weekend...Daniel Prison Unit Texas

britecloud
08-21-2010, 02:47 PM
So if anybody needs a ride from the San Marcos area or somewhere along the way let me know! I'll be staying overnight at the hospitality house in Colorado City.

BrownEyedGurl
08-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Labor day weekend?

britecloud
08-21-2010, 07:12 PM
yep, sorry...my bad..labor day weekend. September 4 & 5

babygirl254
08-29-2010, 01:40 PM
okay well i know this is totally off the subject but i didnt know where else to post this but deerwoman gingertrail and britecloud and i can't remember who else i was suppose to keep posted about my fiance's parole review but he made it ladies he got approved :) im so excited and happy! hope you ladies have a great day!

deerwoman
08-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey Babygirl,

I'm just so excited for you!!!! Keep us in your thoughts until April 2012.
Brite cloud is waiting for news too. Keep her in your thoughts too.

babygirl254
08-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Thank you deerwoman i will most definetly keep you guys in my thoughts i wish you guys the best and i will still be on here i dont know what i would have done without you guys i love my pto family :) i guess i just have to sit back and wait for the paper work to get processed it could take 30 to 60 days they said i dont even know the process after they get an approval from the parole board so i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens.

GoodBI_girl
09-05-2010, 04:18 AM
okay well i know this is totally off the subject but i didnt know where else to post this but deerwoman gingertrail and britecloud and i can't remember who else i was suppose to keep posted about my fiance's parole review but he made it ladies he got approved :) im so excited and happy! hope you ladies have a great day!

Great news! Glad for you hun.:)

deerwoman
09-07-2010, 09:42 AM
brite cloud and baby girl,

Which one of you has the artist hubby? My son told me he was going to have my birhtday card done and the guy got out.
Missed out on a birthday card but happy for both of you!!!!

britecloud
09-07-2010, 08:48 PM
hehehehe michael cant draw for anything...and besides hes still there so i think it was somebody else :-)

babygirl254
09-08-2010, 10:53 AM
brite cloud and baby girl,

Which one of you has the artist hubby? My son told me he was going to have my birhtday card done and the guy got out.
Missed out on a birthday card but happy for both of you!!!!

my fiance can draw :) but he hasn't been released yet im still waiting :rolleyes: lol hopefully he will be soon i can't wait im so anxious thank u deerwoman and happy birthday!!!!:D

deerwoman
09-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Good Morning,

Hey, britecloud and babygirl, have you noticed both of your guy's names are Michael?
I'm happy for both of you!!!!
Enjoy

babygirl254
09-08-2010, 04:57 PM
hello deer woman yea i noticed that too lol! thank u so much i appreciate it! hows your son?

GoodBI_girl
09-27-2010, 03:52 AM

I'm glad I stopped by then, what wonderful news!! You have nothing but peace and joy from now on honey!!!:)