View Full Version : Intro - justvicki

justvicki
03-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Hi Everybody!

My name is Vicki, and I am currently residing in Princeton, WV. I was incarcerated for 4 years in WV, and paroled last February. On the 20th of last month my PO filed the paperwork requesting that I be released from parole, and I am waiting for that decision.

The love of my life is currently housed at San Quentin and he has a parole date of August 2005. Guy has been locked up since January 1999. He is an Arapahoe indian and was born and raised on the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming. He is the chairman of H Unit's Men's Advisory Council at SQ, and been there since August 2002. Before that he was at CSATF, Corcoran.

As soon as I am off paper, I will be returning to California, and Guy and I will start the paper work so that we can be married. It is time that we put an end to the 3,000 miles between us and start our lives over together!

PTO has been a godsend for me. I have learned so much, and found so many kind and supportive people here. I look forward learning more about all of you.

Just remember, individually we are intelligent. Collectively we are brilliant and unstoppable!

California Sunshine
03-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi Guysgal :) Don't mind me I am being the Walmart greeter of Ca.! LOL

DENIMBLUE
03-05-2004, 09:08 PM
:) ~WELCOME TO PTO~ :)

daddysgirl1102
03-05-2004, 09:19 PM
If you dont mind me asking where did you do time in WV. I know a few ladies that were in Prunytown well I guess it is closed down now right?