View Full Version : Picture Printer NOT Working!

RedzReyna
08-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Well well - what do you know! I was at visit on Sunday - they are doing pictures for this month a little crazy they did pictures only on Sunday of this past weekend [August 1st] and will only do them only on Saturday, August 7th. BUT the printer broke before they got to do everyone's picture [around 1:30p/2pm] - grrr so we didn't get to get our picture for the month of August what a bummer. Don't know if they will have the printer fixed before this coming weekend but I hope so. I'm posting this mainly for those that always visit the 1st weekend of the month to kill two birds with one stone - (Visit & Picture). I pray that the printer does get fixed but who knows. I hate that they did the pictures split that's crazy if you ask me but what can we do about it. Honestly I don't know if it was the printer it was probably the CO running the printer. Lol! Two of the COs that were running visit this weekend I have never seen before.

Danigran
08-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Well well - what do you know! I was at visit on Sunday - they are doing pictures for this month a little crazy they did pictures only on Sunday of this past weekend [August 1st] and will only do them only on Saturday, August 7th. BUT the printer broke before they got to do everyone's picture [around 1:30p/2pm] - grrr so we didn't get to get our picture for the month of August what a bummer. Don't know if they will have the printer fixed before this coming weekend but I hope so. I'm posting this mainly for those that always visit the 1st weekend of the month to kill two birds with one stone - (Visit & Picture). I pray that the printer does get fixed but who knows. I hate that they did the pictures split that's crazy if you ask me but what can we do about it. Honestly I don't know if it was the printer it was probably the CO running the printer. Lol! Two of the COs that were running visit this weekend I have never seen before.

They were doing pictures on Monday so I assume they fixed it or got a new one! :thumbsup:

RedzReyna
08-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh Yay that's good news - so you went to visit on August 2nd [Death Row]? If so, then that's really good - I told you it was probably the CO messing with it..lolz!

ajwgroomer
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM
I heard they do pitures the whole month of September. Is this true?
Thank you!

RedzReyna
08-11-2010, 05:49 PM
I heard they do pitures the whole month of September. Is this true?
Thank you!

Hmmz I'm not sure - but it would be great if they did so we can make up for our August Picture - I will call the Unit tomorrow and see what they can tell me. I believe there is a month where they do them several times to benefit a Charity BUT who knows with these folks; I've only been at this unit for a little over a year - I'm thinking Rad has been around this place longer so maybe Rad will come along with a for sure answer but I will still call the Unit tomorrow and ask :p

Mrs.Carebear
08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
AWWW man.. I can't wait to come back to visit. I miss him and our visits, hate being so far away. I hope you all are doing well and you love ones at polunsky are doing well too. Take cares.

RedzReyna
08-12-2010, 01:25 PM
As stated in my previous post - I did call the unit to see if they would be doing pictures every weekend in September and the lady in Inmate Records stated that it will just be the 1st weekend of the month as it always is - I advised her that I know some units do it - example: Mountain View Unit - the purpose is to raise money for CO Equipment or it goes to a Charity - she stated there is nothing out there or she hasn't seen anything saying that they would be doing this for the month of Sept. I know they did it last year because my In-Laws went I believe it was the last weekend or the 2nd to the last weekend of the month and they got a picture. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)