View Full Version : GRAD Program

eduardo.vasquez
08-02-2010, 11:35 AM
My partner is currently in ADSEG in the Hughes Unit and just had his initial parole date corrected from 3/2025 to this October 2010. He is confirmed a STG and I need to ask anyone here what I can do to try and expediate the process to get him into the GRAD program at Ramsey in Rosharon. I think he was not being considered before due to his long off parole date, but now that it is imminent, he should be allowed the opportunity to get into GRAD. Any one have any suggestions of contact information for this program? Who clicks the mouse to put their names on the list? Thanks:) GRAD stands for Gang Renunciation And Disassociation

grmnclt_gurl
08-03-2010, 03:56 AM
Congratulations on the adjusted parole date. From my experience they are moved into GRAD on TDCJ's time table. In some cases it does help to call to "encourage" movement;). The person you need to talk to is Mr. Sanchez, his phone # 936-437-8924, another possible number for him 936-437-6496. If he has completed the 2 yr investigational period already, he is on the waiting list and just needs to get "slotted" into a class. Unfortunately neither of you gets to choose which unit he will be sent to for GRAD. It might be at Ramsey but it could just as easily be Ellis in Huntsville. Either way with a little outside influence from you hopefully he'll get in faster. Good Luck :thumbsup:

ReggiesLady
08-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Grm is right. Call Sanchez' office and talk to them. If he hasn't done the 2 year investigation period yet, he will have to do that first and unfortunately there is no "short cut" around that. Hopefully, he has done that though and it won't be an issue. Hope it all works out and he is able to get in.