View Full Version : Worcester County HOC

Jenvsb
03-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Does anybody know what billing service Worcester county hoc uses for their calls? My fiance has been trying to call me and is being told there is a collect call restriction on the phone. I just got it turned on on the 26th of Feb. I disabled my anonamous call rejection, called the phone co. and was told there are no blocks on my line, was told to call correctional billing services, who in turn told me they don't handle the Worcester area. I feel like I'm running around in circles, been searching all night online to see if I could find any info, but I'm coming up with nothing. He said he's put my # on his call list, and he's able to call my upstairs neighbor, and another city, but can't get through to me. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Jen

Ms.Heather
03-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Hi Jen! Welcome to PTO. You might try calling Worcester County and asking them what service they are using for phone calls. Try explaining your situation to them, they may be able to help you out some. :)
I've not dealt with Worcester County, so I've no idea... Best bet would be to call them and ask.

Good Luck to you though

folger adam
06-01-2004, 11:00 PM
you can call 1 508 854 1800 and ask for , alice yell...
i believe their phone system is run by themselves (the jail) through verizon..

good luck