View Full Version : Can someone explain the attraction to recently released men?

thedivinechaos
07-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey everyone!

From time to time I hear things about women wanting to get with guys who have just been released from prison. Like - they want them specifically for that reason. Not women who have been waiting on their men - but women who start to game a guy when they found out he's fresh out the gate.

:confused:

This is not a question stemming from anything to do with my man and I am in no way talking about women in this or any other forum. I am just curious about the topic in general. Did I hear this correctly and if so, what is the attraction? Is there a specific reason for wanting to be with someone who just got out? I figure there must be some kind of explanation if it's so frequent that a stereotype exists about it.

TIA for clearing this up! :thumbsup:

retired - 666
07-18-2010, 01:39 PM
I swear I think its a control thing. I think the women who do that feel like they can "shepard the lost" and it will pay off for them. I think the women feel like HE will be sooooo greatful that she "showed him the ropes" that he will never leave. Its like they have control over this person who is for the most part a stranger to society now and the women gets to be the guys guide and teacher which gives her a certain amount of power in the relationship....I say this because a family member of mine has an "over seas bride" and no doubt he did it for the power it gave him over this girl. Its really the same just roles reversed in this case.

thedivinechaos
07-18-2010, 01:41 PM
I swear I think its a control thing. I think the women who do that feel like they can "shepard the lost" and it will pay off for them. I think the women feel like HE will be sooooo greatful that she "showed him the ropes" that he will never leave. Its like they have control over this person who is for the most part a stranger to society now and the women gets to be the guys guide and teacher which gives her a certain amount of power in the relationship....I say this because a family member of mine has an "over seas bride" and no doubt he did it for the power it gave him over this girl. Its really the same just roles reversed in this case.

Interesting! And maybe it's like "Well he hasn't been with a woman in so long that he's going to think whatever I do is amazing" ?

retired - 666
07-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Yep...I swear I think its for power in "every" area.

MisslonelyHart
07-18-2010, 01:43 PM
I think it was wobibi (spelled right or no?) that said something about the fresh out of the pen screw?

bssugafoot
07-18-2010, 01:47 PM
I agree with lostandfound it's control thing. But I also think these women feel that these men haven't had it in a while and that she can be the best he has ever had! I think sometimes its only for sex purposes not real relationship purposes because these type of women are some of same ones saying that they would never be with a man with a criminal background yadda yadda! So it's a superficial need I am sure!

thugwife
07-18-2010, 03:01 PM
I believe it has to do with being the first to nail a dude when hes fresh out! (thats my opinion anyways)

I get excited that my husband will be fresh out sooner or later :D But, he excites me, because he is MINE, not some random dude I was waiting at the gate for.

:)

retired - 666
07-18-2010, 03:02 PM
You know thinking about the "over seas bride" subject... and it being similar to the "fresh out cons" and the power that some people get from "snatching" these people up remined me of something.

My family member and his over seas bride and me were in the car one day and we stopped for gas. She and I went in the store and she was amazed at the candy isle (like she was in Fort Knoxx). She said where they came from a candy bar cost a whole days wage so I bought the girl a bag of recees cups. Well....before we went back to the car she went to the restroom and ate some of them. She was so excited she ate the PAPER with them. She took what was left and hid it in the LINING of her coat so my "family member" (her husband) wouldnt see it.

My point I guess is.....People that scoop up other people for basically "trainable human slaves" are dispicable to me. The kind of person that would use another human being to feed their need for power is just something I will never see as human. I felt so bad for that girl hiding that candy from him because he wouldnt allow her to have any.... and thats just the tip of the ice-berg.

When you think about it SOME "fresh out cons" are seen the same way by some and used in the same mannor to feed someones need for power. Its horrible.

Sorry but I got carried away by the subject.

ilikbenme
07-18-2010, 03:04 PM
is it always about the guy not having any for who knows how long so its an easy conquest? or it is the "bad boy" image that most women swoon for? at least, until they find out what kind of "bad boy" he really is! lol

Tuesday123
07-18-2010, 03:08 PM
I was the opposite! we met through a friend, and when I found out he was just out of prison I wanted nothing to do with him!

But as time went on, and I got to see his interactions with others, his work ethics, his calm demeanor, well, shit happened.

I think some women who choose to seek out fresh meat out of prison are doing so for very selfish reasons.

I think they not only want control, but believe that their pussy will be seen as the golden egg.

How little credit they give these men.

I know so many people complain the R behind cdcr is false because they DONT rehabilitate inmates,(i do too) but the inmates rehabilitate themselves.

And what they want when they are released is a loving compassionate sane woman who is on the same page as them.

Hey everyone!

From time to time I hear things about women wanting to get with guys who have just been released from prison. Like - they want them specifically for that reason. Not women who have been waiting on their men - but women who start to game a guy when they found out he's fresh out the gate.

This is not a question stemming from anything to do with my man and I am in no way talking about women in this or any other forum. I am just curious about the topic in general. Did I hear this correctly and if so, what is the attraction? Is there a specific reason for wanting to be with someone who just got out? I figure there must be some kind of explanation if it's so frequent that a stereotype exists about it.

GoodBI_girl
07-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey everyone!

I have never even heard about this stereotype, I must lead a very sheltered life.:(

retired - 666
07-18-2010, 03:18 PM
I think they not only want control, but believe that their pussy will be seen as the golden egg.

How little credit they give these men.

LMAO!!!!!!Yep and its probably rotten. We however are the REAL ones with the "golden eggs".:)

PrettyBluLuv
07-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Hey everyone!

I've known people like this and its about sex... They figure they haven't been with anyone in a long while so they will be a monster in the bedroom...

Plus it could be that person is lonely and figure mens standards "physically" go down because they would take anything... I have also seen this.

I personally think its a bit young/immature thinking but... Whatever...

I'm pretty sure thats not all the reasons but those are the two reasons I have seen...

West1259
07-18-2010, 03:56 PM
I agree with the control, but i think it's also a desperation thing. They know that he hasnt been around women a lot lately so they think they can get with him.Some also want all the sex they think will come with it.

thedivinechaos
07-18-2010, 04:28 PM
I have never even heard about this stereotype, I must lead a very sheltered life.:(

Nah nothing like that. This is something I read about on PTO - I just couldn't remember where.

Iamjustagirl
07-18-2010, 06:45 PM
I would like to know this too. Some women hold it as a badge of honor that they were a man's'first when he got out

mrsdennis
07-18-2010, 06:50 PM
IdK Ive heard its the sex too and I dont see why because after they release all that tension it may be splitsville.

MikceysWifey
07-18-2010, 08:21 PM
It is a Major SEX thing!!!! My Hubby and I talk about this topic all the time!!! It is also a big discussion between man behind bars. I understand the control part but I feel its more of a sexual thing.

Women feel that because he's been gone for awhile and obviously hasn't not been sexual active that he's going to be amazing in bed and it might HOOK him.And incarcerated men feel that all they have too do is eat and work out to get that fresh out the pen muscle man look and that's all it would take to get the panties off many women.

Many of these women are also unaware of US!!!! the wives and girlfriends who been there from day 1. You'll be surprised at how some of these women are already planning to be your man's first after coming out:angry:. I know women will be throwing them self at my man but he can be the idiot an fall for the free flesh. I tell him all the time aint none of these women saving them self for you. They are all getting there's!!!!

Kemo'sWife
07-18-2010, 08:30 PM
I get excited that my husband will be fresh out sooner or later :D But, he excites me, because he is MINE, not some random dude I was waiting at the gate for.

:)[/QUOTE]

I agree wit you about this..He's mine all mine!!!! And its gonna be the best sex ever! And the fact that were both inlove wit each other makes it even better!

Iamjustagirl
07-18-2010, 08:37 PM
It is a Major SEX thing!!!! My Hubby and I talk about this topic all the time!!! It is also a big discussion between man behind bars. I understand the control part but I feel its more of a sexual thing.

Women feel that because he's been gone for awhile and obviously hasn't not been sexual active that he's going to be amazing in bed and it might HOOK him.And incarcerated men feel that all they have too do is eat and work out to get that fresh out the pen muscle man look and that's all it would take to get the panties off many women.

Many of these women are also unaware of US!!!! the wives and girlfriends who been there from day 1. You'll be surprised at how some of these women are already planning to be your man's first after coming out:angry:. I know women will be throwing them self at my man but he can be the idiot an fall for the free flesh. I tell him all the time aint none of these women saving them self for you. They are all getting there's!!!!
I have personally heard chickens talking about women plotting to be a man's'first and speaking on how girl's'will be throwing themselves at them

scooterswife
07-18-2010, 08:41 PM
I pity the fool to try and get my husband. She will get a piece of something but not from him and I can promise she aint going to like the piece I give her. Besides once they know just how bad of a boy he really is they would be scared shitless.

crazy2010
07-18-2010, 08:47 PM
I think its the get out of prison gratful sex!!

retired - 666
07-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Besides once they know just how bad of a boy he really is they would be scared shitless.

I know thats right scooty...they would be running with that old "golden egg" of theirs cupped in their hands.

scooterswife
07-18-2010, 08:49 PM
LMAO you can always make me laugh! I love u girl:thumbsup:

I know thats right scooty...they would be running with that old "golden egg" of theirs cupped in their hands.