View Full Version : NEED rap sheet (proof I was in prison) from Louisiana

dogleg
07-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I was released from louisiana prison in 2004. And I NEED to prove that I was in prison for dates that i was. My personal safety is at stake. Im not on prob. or parole. Some one please tell me how the hell do I get my rap sheet. Every number I get is a dam recording or changed number. Please help:eek:

patchouli
07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Go to the county of conviction Courthouse and pull your records, your sentencing papers will be in there. You can have them make a copy of whatever you need. I don't believe it'll have the exact dates you were actually in prison, but your sentencing papers will give the conviction date and total years you were senteced to. Other than that, are you trying to contact the DOC?

EDIT: Here is the website for Lousiana DOC (http://www.doc.louisiana.gov/)....there is a link to contact them.

dogleg
07-07-2010, 01:44 PM
thanks for the help, in louisiana we only have "Parish" not county. And Im supposed to get with adult services div. of DOC, but all im getting is recordings. dead end after dead end. Can anyone get me in touch with someone that can give me a lead

LifeTraveler
07-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Try calling classifications at Hunt's Correctional. You'll get the facility when you call, but ask for classifications when they answer.

225-642-3306.