View Full Version : Georgia Share-a-Ride/Carpool thread

ben's girl
07-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Looking to share a ride/carpool to a prison facility within Georgia? Make your post here! Be sure to include the following important information in your post:

-where you are coming from
-where you are going
-when you are visiting, if you are planning to stay the weekend, etc
-whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving? (If you let someone else drive your car, there's nothing at all rude about asking to SEE their driver's license and if you'll be driving someone else's car, it's sensible to ask to see the insurance card.) -do you travel with children?
-are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

DO NOT post email addresses in the open forums. If you need to correspond with each other to make arrangements for your carpool, please do so via PM (private message).

Thanks and happy visiting! :)
ben's girl

bchancey
07-12-2010, 05:03 PM
My name is Barbara and I would like to share a ride with someone, I don't know how to drive so its a very serious problem to visit my son.
I reside in Metro Atlanta going to Washington State prison in Davisboro, Ga. I will contribute to transportation cost. Just give me a holler on when you are going.

Tara1983
07-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi my name is Tara and I would like to see if anyone is traveling to Hays State Prison in Trion Ga and if there is anyone on here that travels there hit me up with a PM I also drive from Va so hit me up ok.

svamom
07-12-2010, 09:24 PM
HI, Im PUNCHOSGIRL. Currently residing in Atlanta, Ga trying to get to Autry SP. I do not have a license,but Im great company on road trips and can help with transportation. I just really need to see him. Pm me,please.

MsMac
07-15-2010, 07:17 PM
MACON STATE PRiSOn -_- Coming frm ATLANTA AREA, CAN ONLy VISIT ON SATURDAYS, I hAVE MY OWN CAR or WE CAN SWARp

innerpeace67
07-21-2010, 10:11 AM
HI, Im PUNCHOSGIRL. Currently residing in Atlanta, Ga trying to get to Autry SP. I do not have a license,but Im great company on road trips and can help with transportation. I just really need to see him. Pm me,please.

My husband was just transferred to Autry SP a week ago. I am looking to go down this weekend if everything is ok with his visitation list. I live south of Atlanta off I75 in Jackson. I don't know how to PM, but if you would like to do that to me I would be glad to talk about going down there.

Shakazgurl
07-21-2010, 12:12 PM
:thumbsup:Hello I live in the Atlanta and will be traveling to USP McCreary in KY anyone interested pls PM me!

Poochie21
08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
I am a 66 year old senior citizen who need a way to visit my son at Wheeler Correctonal Facility in Alamo, GA. Please help me to see my son.

Thank you

mzree
09-07-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm looking for someone who can help me with driving to Ware State Prison. I live in Atlanta so if there is anyone else plz let me kno.
Thanks.

Kuntry_By<3
09-07-2010, 06:09 PM
I am going to visit my fiance in Unadilla Ga to Dooly State. I am coming from Tn so if anyone is traveling that direction soon and would like to carpool please PM me. Thanks!

beautiiie
10-18-2010, 11:01 PM
im trying to carpool to autry state prison coming from atlanta moneys not an issue but i dont drive pm asap thnx:D

bratta_2000
12-25-2010, 01:49 PM
I am new at this however I am looking for a ride to Autry State Prison I am in the Atanta area willing to help with GAS

Salena23
10-07-2013, 04:05 AM

Does anyone still want to carpool to Autry State prison? I have transportation? I'm coming from the Atlanta area?

DUSTINSANGEL
10-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Anyone in the CSRA augusta/Hephzibah area going to Hays on October 20th? Would like to share the cost and carpool, I have vehicle, license etc.. Pm me!:D

x-fastlane-x
10-07-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm in the Douglasville area willing to split the cost of going to Johnson in Wrightsville. I am open to go most weekends. Send me a pm if interested.