View Full Version : Confused????

ChunkyMonkey
07-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Think that's the best way to describe it.

I'm Finally moving closer to him within the next couple of months. :clap: And I guess you can say that I'm more then a little excited and even more nervous. I just have a couple of questions and every time I turn around I'm getting a diff awnser. If any one can help me out with this that would be great.

1. He says all his visits are contact visits now but I'm not married to him or his family. Will I still get a contact visit?

2. I have a Id but I have a change of address card with it. Will they except it?

3. I'm so completly lost on what I should wear? thinking about nice pair of jeans. Cute heals and a shirt that covers the tops of shoulders / arms and not alot of clevage. But not sure if theres a special color I should look for.

4. I have alot of percings. All of them are above the sholders but will I have to take them out or can I just show them were they are?

I know this is just kinda scatterd but the closer the date gets the more nervous I'm getting. Any help would be great . :confused::confused::confused:

ShoesHappen
07-04-2010, 08:10 PM
1. If he's a G or S 2 (I'm not good with this system) all his visits are contact.

2. A valid driver license with the change of address card stapled to it will be fine.

3. Your choice sounds good. Make sure to bring a change of clothes/shoes with you though.

4. Piercings are fine, they cannot force you to remove them.

RedzReyna
07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
1. He says all his visits are contact visits now but I'm not married to him or his family. Will I still get a contact visit? No if you two are not married or family you will not get a contact visit. My husband is a S3 and is only allowed 3 contact visits a month. If there is 4 weekends in a month then one weekend would have to be a visit behind the glass.

2. I have a Id but I have a change of address card with it. Will they except it? They should accept it I don't see why they wouldn't be sure to bring both your DL and the change of address card - if he has the address that's on your license then you don't have to show the other.

3. I'm so completly lost on what I should wear? thinking about nice pair of jeans. Cute heals and a shirt that covers the tops of shoulders / arms and not alot of clevage. But not sure if theres a special color I should look for. Your thoughts are good - be sure your jeans do not have any tears or rips in them - or they will make you change. No tops showing shoulders or too much clevage - you've got it right on the money. I would take extra clothes just to be safe especially if your making a road trip. Different COs will call you out on different things.

4. I have alot of percings. All of them are above the sholders but will I have to take them out or can I just show them were they are? I doubt that you'll have to take them out but if you do it may just to be to go through the metal detector other than that I believe you'll be able to put them back in :)

Hope you have a good visit!!

ChunkyMonkey
07-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Thank you everyone