View Full Version : ~*~Solano July Chat Thread ~*~

LuvandLaughsCA
06-30-2010, 10:02 AM
http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac123/LuvandLaughsCa/Clip%20Art/July-1.gif

Welcome to the Solano July Chat Thread!
Summer is here, fireworks are lighting up the night and we are another month closer to a special event in someone's life.

BABY1N2
07-01-2010, 08:47 AM
"firewks:Glad last month is over...hear's hopes for a great month and no LDs :)

sw33tness052709
07-01-2010, 10:37 AM
"firewks:Glad last month is over...hear's hopes for a great month and no LDs :)

I agree.luckily my man has been able to avoid the ld's except for the statewide one but thats ok im goin saturday :)

LANz012388
07-01-2010, 11:58 AM
happy july everyone!

SGV girl
07-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Happy July....month has already started well, they are kickin in credits for my man, one week off already, more to come...so his release date is ever closer! Hopin the 2nd half of the year goes as fast as the first half - and he says they may be able to move him closer to home in 3 months due to status change...woooohoooo....we shall see. Things are lookin up! :)

Be Blessed

Anotherstarr
07-01-2010, 03:42 PM
I agree, let's hope letters, calls & visits come more frequent & w/good news!:-)

sw33tness052709
07-01-2010, 07:37 PM
I agree, let's hope letters, calls & visits come more frequent & w/good news!:-)

Im with you on this one. I hope they get the appointment thing set straight too apparently they are having problems with scheduling. I may have to just go as a walk in on saturday.

BABY1N2
07-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Hope everyone has a great weekend...I can't wait to see him on Sunday!!!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/kauai10/znavarro

bigsis1985
07-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey ladies, I know right now some of us are going through a rough patch but no matter everything can be overcomed. To those who will have their visits, cherish them, try to always make the best out it no matter what. For those of us who dont , its not forever and when we do get to visit again its going to be just like the first time. Best wishes to everbody and happy visiting to those who will.

SGV girl
07-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Yay...month is almost half way over already! C'mon 2011....LOL
My man is trippin right now cuz next week I have an interview with LA County Sheriffs...and I have employment stuff goin on to work for CDCR....he says I'm "Consorting with the enemy.." I say, I'm goin where things take me. Either way, I don't view the sheriffs or CDCR as the enemy....if my man hadn't messed up, he wouldn't have this problem. I admit I have some biases that I may have to overcome because of the frustration these agencies have caused me, but if they want to pay me, I'm all for it. Besides, change comes from each of us....so it may help to be involved with CDCR instead of just complaining! Happy half of July! :)

bigsis1985
07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
I totally agree with you sgv girl. My family says the samething about me. I'm working on gettin my degree in administration of justice. I have learned that I'm a better advocate for inmates then I ever would be a cop. I feel as though if I can help people to understand their rights and their families to learn what they can do to help then I've done my job. I am learning to become more involved and not complain if I'm not willing to help change what I'm complaining about.

Anotherstarr
07-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Glad this month almost over too!

Anotherstarr
07-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Sgvgirl: Get that money girl! Extra momey for his books, good luck!

bigsis1985
07-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey everybody, there is a group doing a rally at the capitol on august 6th @ 11am. Its fast 4 freedom. They have more info on their facebook page. Its goin to be for the 3strikes law, education vs incareration and other key issues. If you go to the main california forum page and click on prison news and events you'll see the thread for it. Just in case anyone wanted to go.

BABY1N2
07-19-2010, 08:18 AM
Hello ladies! :wave: We are past the half way mark on the month:clap:...just saw him yesterday :heart::cupid2: and already miss him:o - I love how silly:love2: we are when we are together:lovestruck:...we are like shy:blush: teens in love :kiss: :lol:Just wanted to share hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week :) :thumbsup: