View Full Version : Bledsoe in TN

amaslow
06-20-2010, 02:36 PM
does anybody have any knowledge of this prison? phone systems etc?

NotherWife2
06-20-2010, 04:58 PM
does anybody have any knowledge of this prison? phone systems etc?
This is Southeast TN Correctional Facility (STSR) for general info: http://www.tn.gov/correction/institutions/stsr.html
for visitation info: http://www.tn.gov/correction/institutions/visitation.html#STSR click on the handbook link for the handbook
All TN State prisons use Global Tel link, CCA's (private prisons use various other services, SCCF uses Global Tel, from what I have read here WCFA uses Evercom....)

superdreamATM
06-22-2010, 09:26 AM
My husband may be transferring to Bledsoe. If so, i will let you know what I can find out about it.

amaslow
06-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes, please do. My son wants to go there, but says it is crowded Itis supposed to bhe the best one. How did your husband get that one?

My husband may be transferring to Bledsoe. If so, i will let you know what I can find out about it.

melsfun
06-28-2010, 05:59 AM
:) Yes my man has been there for 10 years and we talk everyday, so there is not alot that I do not know about Bledsoe, what would you like for me to tell you?

amaslow
06-28-2010, 06:03 AM
my son is afraid he won/t get sent there. Do you know what the criteria is for going there? Are they all required to wrk? what about school?

How soon after he gets there can I get him a package? How soon can he order from commisary? I hear that it is the best TN prison. WE are from Knoxville. Thanks

melsfun
07-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Yes it is the best prison in TN. He can get commisarry as soon as he gets in their system and I think he will have to wait 3 months to get a package and you will not have to worry about him as much in this prison cause gangs are few and far between and all the guys there are in general pretty good people, also if he choses to work in the industry he can make very good money, you are not required to work but it's always the best thing anyway keep me posted and good luck to your son, also if he goes there pm me and we will keep contact.

amaslow
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
My son says that no once in classification is going anywhere but west. got any ideas how he can get there? are they full?

Yes it is the best prison in TN. He can get commisarry as soon as he gets in their system and I think he will have to wait 3 months to get a package and you will not have to worry about him as much in this prison cause gangs are few and far between and all the guys there are in general pretty good people, also if he choses to work in the industry he can make very good money, you are not required to work but it's always the best thing anyway keep me posted and good luck to your son, also if he goes there pm me and we will keep contact.

heysmom
07-08-2010, 10:56 PM
My son says that no once in classification is going anywhere but west. got any ideas how he can get there? are they full?
They are building a new prison right down the road from it but it wont be done until some 2012. I am sorry he is going west I hear the conditions there are very bad.