View Full Version : Does anyone know how long inmates stay in CRAF in NJ?

Joe'slove
06-11-2010, 08:33 PM
My husband was transferred to CRAF (Central Reception & Assignment Facility) on Tuesday, as of today I still have heard from him, I don't know if he is ok! :sad&blue:
I though I was going to be able to see him on Saturday but it's obvious I won't, is this normal?
I really thought I would have heard from him by today and now I am worried.

HiS FUTURE MRS
06-11-2010, 08:49 PM
When my boyfriend was at CRAF he only wrote to me once. He was only there for a week. They don't have that much time while they are at CRAF, I think it's 23 and 1 or 22 and 2, I don't remember what my boyfriend said. He wasn't able to call me cause my numbers haven't been approved. In answer to your question, I think from my experience and from what I've read from other posts that it is normal not to hear from your loved one until they get to their 'home prison'.

Good luck.

Joe'slove
06-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Thank you! so it can take 3+ days, once he is out then he can call and I would be able to visit, right? Augh! this sucks, the not knowing part. Thanks again for taking the time to answer. I am new to this and am so happy that I found this site!

HiS FUTURE MRS
06-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the site! There are a lot of very helpful people here. It does suck, the not knowing part. But like I said the people on here are very informative and supportive.

I'm not sure what you mean by, "once he's out" .

CRAF is the assessment center where they get classified into what prison they will be going to. After that they guys have to submit a visitors and phone lists to be approved. After my boyfriend was sent to CRAF and ultimately Bayside I didn't hear from him till about 2 weeks later. I know they get assigned pins to call but I'm not sure if they get that at CRAF or at their home prison. It's hard, this waiting game. Al'swife2012 wrote me one day and told me something that really made my day and I'm passing it on to you. She said, "trust me sweetie, i'm sure he's thinking about you as much as you are thinking about him.".

One thing that I can tell you that I did [cause I am soooo impatient], I called CRAF and asked them where he was going. He was sent to CRAF around Thanksgiving of last year and the lady was very nice and she told me that that he would be going to Bayside State Prison [farm] and he would be leaving in the next couple of days. 'Lo and behold he was at Bayside the next day! You could try calling?

CRAF's number is 609-984-6000

ForMyBoy
06-12-2010, 03:11 AM
He will get his pin in CRAF and should be able to call you depending on how long he's there and if there's time to approve his phone list.
There is no visiting at all at CRAF, no matter how long he's there.
The timeline of how long he's there is very unpredictable. Alot depends on how many guys are there waiting ahead of him, availability of beds at other prisons, staff levels. He has to have a physical, psych exam and see classifucation for his status level. They will then assign him the home prison that they think is the best for him which may require a wait for a bed.
You can write to him in CRAF. And he can write you.
Dealing with the DOC will take patience. It definately stinks but there isn't much you can do.
Welcome, sorry you have to be here but remember to breathe. One day at time.

alexsci
06-12-2010, 05:57 PM
When my son went through CRAF last summer, it was taking guys anywhere from four days to three weeks to get moved on to their home prison. It took about two weeks for his pin to be activated and his phone list to be approved. It took a lot longer for his visit list to be approved but that was because he made mistakes and had to submit it twice. It was almost six weeks from when he left county until we could see him. LOL. I think my son set the record for moving in and out of CRAF. They moved him from county at 5:00 a.m and then moved him from CRAF to South Woods in the middle of the night. He wasn't even 24 hours in CRAF but he has a serious mental illness and I guess they wanted him in the mental health unit at SWSP quickly.

Try not to worry. He will call as soon as the phone is approved. Did you check him on Vinelink or the DOC website? That is how I found out where my son was sent.

isa09
06-13-2010, 08:35 PM
i don't think i ever got a call from my husband when he was in craf. he was there two wks. don't worry, he is fine! you just hang in there, the whole craf process really goes by pretty quickly!

Tina
06-14-2010, 11:36 AM
The love of my life was in and out of CRAF in less then 24 hours.

trosa
07-24-2010, 11:27 PM
My son was at CRAF for three days and then got moved to "home prison" He did not call till his pin got approved at the home prison which took another two weeks or so. The next time he got moved he called in two days.

JerseySeagull
07-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Only three days at CRAF?? Where did he get moved to from there and how long ago was that?

Brianssong
07-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Brian was at CRAF for 2 weeks, he went from there to Southern State Correctional Facility.

Toms Girl
07-30-2010, 12:14 AM
My boyfriend has been there over a month. He is supposedly waiting for a bed at his security level at GSYF but we're afraid he is "lost in CRAF'S system". It really sucks because the longer he is there, the longer we have to wait to see each other since there is NO visiting at CRAF unless you have been classified there.

JerseySeagull
07-30-2010, 07:14 AM
How does one get classified at CRAF?

Toms Girl
07-30-2010, 11:42 AM
The get evaluated by a physical, psych evaluation, and the nature of their crime. During their stay there they also see the dentist and eye doctor. He will be given a security level on a point scale from 0 points to 14 points and told where he is going after all of his evaluations.

JerseySeagull
07-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks.....what I meant was how are the points assigned? Last time T was a minimum status but with an override?? (due to the NERA sentence).

bean123
07-30-2010, 05:10 PM
suzanne..they have a point system that evaluates them on all different levels like mental illnesses, education level, prior crimes, age, etc. i have the "grading sheet" on my computer somewhere...ill find it for you in a few. i also have one of james's from when he was classified to yardville...ill try to find it. i think its packed away tho.

here's a for instance. depending on how many priors they have lets say they get 4 points. he's above 25 so he gets minus one point, now he's at 3. he has no HS diploma so he gets 1 point added...now he's back up to 4.

but yeah he will get medical and psych testing done there too...HIV/AIDS, mental illness, a physical, eyes/ears, etc.

bean123
07-30-2010, 05:11 PM
§ 10A:9-2.1 Initial classification

(a) Male offenders are admitted to the Central Reception and Assignment Facility (CRAF) or the Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center (A.D.T.C.) and female offenders are admitted to the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women (EMCF) where inmates begin the initial classification process.
(b) Upon admission to the reception unit, assignment to housing shall be made based upon the inmate‘s:
1. Age;
2. Size;
3. Offense;
4. Sentence;
5. Previous incarcerations;
6. Mental status; or
7. Security concerns.
(c) The initial classification process shall be completed within three weeks, unless unusual circumstances arise.
(d) During the initial classification process, the inmate shall be:
1. Photographed;
2. Fingerprinted;
3. Given orientation;
4. Given medical and dental examinations;
5. Interviewed by the psychologist, social worker and other staff members;
6. Given educational testing; and
7. Scored on an objective classification scoring instrument (excluding inmates committed to A.D.T.C.).
(e) Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2C:47-3, male inmates who have been admitted to the A.D.T.C. with sentences of more than seven years shall be scored on the initial instrument and transferred to CRAF to receive a non-A.D.T.C. correctional facility assignment. These inmates shall be reassigned to the A.D.T.C. when the mandatory minimum sentence or sentence maximum reaches five years and seven months.
(f) At the end of the initial classification process, a male inmate admitted to the CRAF shall appear before the Institutional Classification Reception Committee (I.C.R.C.) where the inmate‘s custody status and correctional facility/unit assignment shall be decided.
(g) At the end of the initial classification process, a male inmate admitted to the A.D.T.C. shall appear before the Institutional Classification Committee (I.C.C.) where the inmate‘s program while at the A.D.T.C. such as, but not limited to, housing, therapy, job and education shall be decided.
(h) At the end of the initial classification process, a female inmate admitted to the EMCF shall appear before the Institutional Classification Committee (I.C.C.) where the inmate‘s program while at the EMCF such as, but not limited to, housing, degree of custody, education, and job shall be decided.
(i) A copy of the scored Initial Instrument shall be provided to the inmate by the receiving correctional facility within one week of the I.C.C. review.

bean123
07-30-2010, 05:12 PM
§ 10A:9-2.2 Objective classification scoring process

(a) The Department of Corrections utilizes the following objective classification scoring instruments for the standardized evaluation and custody assignment of inmates:
1. The Initial Instrument for Male Inmates;
2. The Initial Instrument for Female Inmates;
3. The Reclassification Instrument for Male Inmates; and
4. The Reclassification Instrument for Female Inmates.
(b) The objective classification scoring instruments include assessment scales that are used to generate the objective classification score of the inmate. These assessment scales include the:
1. Severity of Offense Scale;
2. Escape History Scale;
3. Institutional Violence Scale;
4. Prior Felony Convictions Scale;
5. Stability Factors Scale;
6. Number of Disciplinary Reports Scale;
7. Severity of Offense—Disciplinary Infractions Scale;
8. Current Age Scale; and
9. Program Participation Scale.

bean123
07-30-2010, 05:14 PM
§ 10A:9-2.4 Objective criteria for the Initial Instrument for Male Inmates

(a) Upon review of the inmate‘s classification file, each of the criteria established in (c) below shall be assessed by a Technical Assistant or above, and assigned points in accordance with the assessment scales indicated. The total points shall determine the custody status score on the Initial Instrument for Male Inmates as follows, except as established in (b) below:
1. An inmate/parole violator custody status score of 12 points or more shall indicate a recommendation for placement into maximum custody status;
2. An inmate/parole violator custody status score of five to 11 points shall indicate a recommendation for placement into medium custody status; or
3. An inmate/parole violator custody status score of four points or less shall indicate a recommendation for placement into minimum custody status.
(b) A total of 10 or more points resulting from a review of the inmate‘s classification file on the criteria set forth in (c)1 through 4 shall result in a recommendation for placement into maximum custody status (see N.J.A.C. 10A:9-4.3 (http://www.michie.com/newjersey/lpext.dll?f=FifLink&t=document-frame.htm&l=jump&iid=5c892c25.29098bb3.0.0&nid=1b833#JD_njadmin10a9-43), Custody levels).
(c) The objective criteria for the Initial Instrument for Male Inmates are as follows:
1. Severity of offense based on the most serious offense in the present commitment (see the Severity of Offense Scale at N.J.A.C. 10A:9-2.6 (http://www.michie.com/newjersey/lpext.dll?f=FifLink&t=document-frame.htm&l=jump&iid=5c892c25.29098bb3.0.0&nid=1b835#JD_njadmin10a9-26));
2. Prior assaultive offense history based on the most serious assaultive offense in the last 10 years of criminal history (see the Severity of Offense Scale at N.J.A.C. 10A:9-2.8 (http://www.michie.com/newjersey/lpext.dll?f=FifLink&t=document-frame.htm&l=jump&iid=5c892c25.29098bb3.0.0&nid=1b837#JD_njadmin10a9-28));
3. Escape history during the previous five years of incarceration from the date of review regardless of the age or legal status of the inmate (see the Escape History Scale at N.J.A.C. 10A:9-2.9 (http://www.michie.com/newjersey/lpext.dll?f=FifLink&t=document-frame.htm&l=jump&iid=5c892c25.29098bb3.0.0&nid=1b839#JD_njadmin10a9-29));
4. History of institutional violence based on institutional disciplinary reports for any offense involving a weapon or any of the following offenses during the previous five years of incarceration from the date of review (see the Institutional Violence Scale at N.J.A.C. 10A:9-2.11 (http://www.michie.com/newjersey/lpext.dll?f=FifLink&t=document-frame.htm&l=jump&iid=5c892c25.29098bb3.0.0&nid=1b4c5#JD_njadmin10a9-211)):
i. *.001 killing;
ii. *.002 assaulting any person;
iii. *.003 assaulting any person with a weapon;
iv. *.004 fighting with another person;
v. *.005 threatening another with bodily harm or with any offense against his or her person or his or her property;
vi. *.007 hostage taking;
vii. *.012 throwing bodily fluid at any person or otherwise purposely subjecting such person to contact with a bodily fluid;
viii. *.014 unauthorized physical contact with any person with an article, item or material, such as anything readily capable of inflicting bodily injury;
ix. *.050 sexual assault;
x. *.151 setting a fire;
xi. *.155 adulteration of any food or drink;
xii. *.201 possession or introduction of an explosive, incendiary device or any ammunition;
xiii. *.251 rioting; or
xiv. *.252 encouraging others to riot;
5. Prior felony convictions. The following Prior Felony Convictions Scale shall be used to assess an inmate‘s prior felony convictions and to assign points on the Initial Instrument for Male Inmates:
i. Inmates with zero prior felony convictions shall receive zero points;
ii. Inmates with one prior felony conviction shall receive one point; or
iii. Inmates with two or more felony convictions shall receive two points; and
6. Stability factors. The following Stability Factors Scale shall be used to assess factors likely to have a stabilizing effect on an inmate and to assign points on the Initial Instrument for Male Inmates:
i. Inmates 24 years of age or younger shall receive one point;
ii. Inmates 25 to 38 years of age shall receive zero points;
iii. Inmates 39 years of age or older shall receive minus two points;
iv. Inmates with a high school diploma or GED shall receive minus one point; and
v. Inmates employed or attending school for the 12-month period immediately prior to the date of arrest shall receive minus one point.

bean123
07-30-2010, 05:15 PM
§ 10A:9-2.8 Severity of Offense Scale

(a) The Severity of Offense Scale shall be used to assess the seriousness of an inmate‘s current offenses and an inmate‘s prior assaultive offense history. The Severity of Offense Scale has the following levels:
1. Highest;
2. High;
3. Moderate;
4. Low moderate; and
5. Low.
(b) The following offenses appear at the highest level of the Severity of Offense Scale. Inmates with a conviction for any of the below listed offenses shall receive six points on the Initial and Reclassification Instruments:
1. N.J.S.A. 2C:11-1 et seq. Criminal Homicide—all 1st degree offenses;
2. N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1 et seq. Assault, Reckless Endangering; Threats—all 1st and 2nd degree offenses (except N.J.S.A. 2C:12-11(a) Disarming a Law Enforcement, Corrections Officer—2nd degree which is considered to be at the high level);
3. N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1 et seq. Kidnapping and Related Offenses: Coercion—all 1st degree offenses;
4. N.J.S.A. 2C:14-1 et seq. Sexual Offenses—all 1st degree offenses;
5. N.J.S.A. 2C:15-1 et seq. Robbery—all 1st degree offenses;
6. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-5(a) Escape—2nd degree;
7. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-5(c) Escape—2nd degree;
8. N.J.S.A. 2C:35-3 Leader of Narcotics Trafficking Network—1st degree;
9. N.J.S.A. 2C:35-4 Maintaining or Operating a Controlled Dangerous Substance Production Facility—1st degree; or
10. Any offense for which an offender was sentenced to an extended term of imprisonment pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2C:44-3.
(c) The following offenses appear at the high level of the Severity of Offense Scale. Inmates with a conviction for any of the below listed offenses shall receive four points on the Initial and Reclassification Instruments:
1. N.J.S.A. 2C:11-1 et seq. Criminal Homicide—all 2nd degree offenses (except N.J.S.A. 2C:11-6 Aiding Suicide—2nd degree which is considered to be at the low moderate level);
2. N.J.S.A. 2C:12-11(a) Disarming a Law Enforcement, Corrections Officer—2nd degree;
3. N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1 et seq. Kidnapping and Related Offenses: Coercion—all 2nd degree offenses (except N.J.S.A. 2C:13-4(a) Interference with Custody—2nd degree which is considered to be at the moderate level);
4. N.J.S.A. 2C:14-1 et seq. Sexual Offenses—all 2nd and 3rd degree offenses;
5. N.J.S.A. 2C:15-1 et seq. Robbery—all 2nd degree offenses;
6. N.J.S.A. 2C:17-1 et seq. Arson, Criminal Mischief, and other Property Related Offenses—all 1st and 2nd degree offenses;
7. N.J.S.A. 2C:24-1 et seq. Offenses Against the Family, Children and Incompetents—all 2nd degree offenses;
8. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-5(a) Escape—3rd degree;
9. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-5(c) Escape—3rd degree;
10. N.J.S.A. 2C:33-1 et seq. Riot and Related Offenses—all 2nd degree offenses;
11. N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1 et seq. Public Indecency—all 2nd degree offenses;
12. N.J.S.A. 2C:35-1 et seq. Controlled Dangerous Substances—all 1st degree offenses (except N.J.S.A. 2C:35-3 Leader of Narcotics Trafficking Network—1st degree and N.J.S.A. 2C:35-4 Maintaining or Operating a Controlled Dangerous Substance Production Facility—1st degree which are considered to be at the highest level); or
13. N.J.S.A. 2C:41-1 et seq. Racketeering—1st degree.
(d) The following offenses appear at the moderate level of the Severity of Offense Scale. Inmates with a conviction of any of the below listed offenses shall receive two points on the Initial and Reclassification Instruments:
1. N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1 et seq. Assault, Reckless Endangering; Threats—all 3rd degree offenses;
2. N.J.S.A. 2C:13-4(a) Interference with Custody—2nd degree;
3. N.J.S.A. 2C:18-1 et seq. Burglary and Other Criminal Intrusion—all 2nd degree offenses;
4. N.J.S.A. 2C:20-1 et seq. Theft and Related Offenses—all 2nd degree offenses;
5. N.J.S.A. 2C:21-1 et seq. Forgery and Fraudulent Practices—all 2nd degree offenses;
6. N.J.S.A. 2C:24-1 et seq. Offenses Against the Family, Children and Incompetents—all 3rd degree offenses;
7. N.J.S.A. 2C:27-1 et seq. Bribery and Corrupt Influence—all 2nd degree offenses;
8. N.J.S.A. 2C:28-1 et seq. Perjury and Other Falsification in Official Matters—all 2nd degree offenses;
9. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-1 et seq. Obstructing Governmental Operations; Escapes—all 2nd degree offenses (except N.J.S.A. 2C:29-5(a) or (c) Escape—2nd degree which is considered to be at the highest level);
10. N.J.S.A. 2C:30-1 et seq. Misconduct in Office: Abuse of Office—all 2nd degree offenses;
11. N.J.S.A. 2C:33-1 et seq. Riot, Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses—all 3rd degree offenses;
12. N.J.S.A. 2C:35-1 et seq. Controlled Dangerous Substances—all 2nd degree offenses;
13. N.J.S.A. 2C:39-1 et seq. Firearms, Other Dangerous Weapons and Instruments of Crime—all 2nd degree offenses;
14. N.J.S.A. 2C:40-1 et seq. Other Offenses Relating to Public Safety—all 3rd degree offenses; or
15. N.J.S.A. 2C:41-1 et seq. Racketeering—all 2nd degree offenses.
(e) The following offenses appear at the low moderate level of Severity of Offense Scale. Inmates with a conviction of any of the below listed offenses shall receive one point on the Initial Instrument and zero points on the Reclassification Instrument:
1. N.J.S.A. 9:6-3 Penalty, Cruelty and Neglect; Child in Custody of Cruelty Prevention Society; Support Payment Order—all 4th degree offenses;
2. N.J.S.A. 2C:7-2(a) Failure to Register as a Sex Offender—4th degree;
3. N.J.S.A. 2C:11-5 Vehicular Homicide—3rd degree;
4. N.J.S.A. 2C:11-6 Aiding Suicide—2nd degree;
5. N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1 et seq. Assault, Reckless Endangering; Threats—all 4th degree offenses;
6. N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1 et seq. Kidnapping and Related Offenses: Coercion—all 3rd degree offenses;
7. N.J.S.A. 2C:14-1 et seq. Sexual Offenses—all 4th degree offenses;
8. N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4(a) Lewdness—Disorderly Persons Offense;
9. N.J.S.A. 2C:17-1 et seq. Arson, Criminal Mischief and Other Property Destruction—all 3rd degree offenses;
10. N.J.S.A. 2C:18-1 et seq. Burglary and Other Criminal Intrusion—all 3rd degree offenses;
11. N.J.S.A. 2C:20-1 et seq. Theft and Related Offenses—all 3rd degree offenses;
12. N.J.S.A. 2C:21-1 et seq. Forgery and Fraudulent Practices—all 3rd degree offenses;
13. N.J.S.A. 2C:24-1 et seq. Offenses Against the Family, Children and Incompetents—all 4th degree offenses;
14. N.J.S.A. 2C:27-1 et seq. Bribery and Corrupt Influence—all 3rd degree offenses;
15. N.J.S.A. 2C:28-1 et seq. Perjury and Other Falsification in Official Matters—all 3rd degree offenses;
16. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-1 et seq. Obstructing Governmental Operations; Escapes—all 3rd degree offenses (except N.J.S.A. 2C:29-5(a) or (c) Escape—3rd degree which is considered to be at the high level);
17. N.J.S.A. 2C:30-1 et seq. Misconduct in Office: Abuse of Office—all 3rd degree offenses;
18. N.J.S.A. 2C:33-1 et seq. Riot, Disorderly Conduct and Other Related Offenses—all 4th degree offenses;
19. N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1 et seq. Public Indecency—all 3rd degree offenses;
20. N.J.S.A. 2C:35-1 et seq. Controlled Dangerous Substances—all 3rd degree offenses;
21. N.J.S.A. 2C:37-1 et seq. Gambling Offenses—all 3rd degree offenses;
22. N.J.S.A. 2C:39-1 et seq. Firearms, Other Dangerous Weapons and Instruments of Crime—all 3rd degree offenses; or
23. N.J.S.A. 2C:40-1 et seq. Other Offenses Relating to Public Safety—all 4th degree offenses.
(f) The following offenses appear at the low level of the Severity of Offense Scale. Inmates with a conviction for any of the below listed offenses shall receive zero points on the Initial and Reclassification Instruments:
1. Any Disorderly Persons Offense (except N.J.S.A. 2C:14-4(a) Lewdness which is considered to be at the low moderate level);
2. N.J.S.A. 2C:11-6, Aiding Suicide—4th degree;
3. N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1 et seq. Kidnapping and Related Offenses: Coercion—all 4th degree offenses;
4. N.J.S.A. 2C:17-1 et seq. Arson, Criminal Mischief and Other Property Destruction—all 4th degree offenses;
5. N.J.S.A. 2C:18-1 et seq. Burglary and Other Criminal Intrusion—all 4th degree offenses;
6. N.J.S.A. 2C:20-1 et seq. Theft and Related Offenses—all 4th degree offenses;
7. N.J.S.A. 2C:21-1 et seq. Forgery and Fraudulent Practices—all 4th degree offenses;
8. N.J.S.A. 2C:27-1 et seq. Bribery and Corrupt Influence—all 4th degree offenses;
9. N.J.S.A. 2C:28-1 et seq. Perjury and Other Falsification in Official Matters—all 4th degree offenses;
10. N.J.S.A. 2C:29-1 et seq. Obstructing Governmental Operations; Escapes—all 4th degree offenses;
11. N.J.S.A. 2C:30-1 et seq. Misconduct in Office: Abuse of Office—all 4th degree offenses;
12. N.J.S.A. 2C:34-1 et seq. Public Indecency—all 4th degree offenses;
13. N.J.S.A. 2C:35-1 et seq. Controlled Dangerous Substances—all 4th degree offenses;
14. N.J.S.A. 2C:37-1 et seq. Gambling Offenses—all 4th degree Offenses;
15. N.J.S.A. 2C:39-1 et seq. Firearms, Other Dangerous Weapons and Instruments of Crime—all 4th degree offenses; or
16. N.J.S.A. 2C:40-1 et seq. Other Offenses Relating to Public Safety—all 4th degree offenses.

Toms Girl
07-30-2010, 05:37 PM
There it it ^^^ but I thought their system was on a point scale of 0-14. 0 being the lowest 14 being the highest.

alexsci
07-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Well, on the initial classification they get X amt of pts based on the offense, they get plus or minus pts based on their age, if they were holding a job before sentencing, if they have a high school diploma and there are a few other things I forget. Then it gets a little complicated. If they have a mandatory minimum...like with NERA....if their classification points results in a minimum status they still must serve a certain amount of time in medium custody. My head spins from reading the regs but it seems to be that they must serve enough time in medium to be within 24 months of the end of the mandatory minimum. When they see classification again they use the reclassification scale which is a little different than the initial one.

I'm thinking T should be minimum status again based on his pts but depending on his sentence will still have to serve part of the time in medium custody. Depending on the sentence and the credit he has from before and the credit for time in county the closer that gets him to when he can move to minimum custody. I'll pm you with an example.

alexsci
07-30-2010, 05:43 PM
HAHA, Gina you post so much faster than me.

JerseySeagull
07-30-2010, 06:31 PM
God I love this site and you girls!! One for all and all for one! :)

bean123
07-30-2010, 06:50 PM
There it it ^^^ but I thought their system was on a point scale of 0-14. 0 being the lowest 14 being the highest.

nopes, there no "maximum limit" for points they can have.

alexsci, lol i am a pro for 10A. i've literally read and outlined the entire book (and its huge...like 2 inches thick) for a class i was co-teaching.

suzanne - anytime :)