View Full Version : Pictures @ Garza West? if so when? Texas Prison Unit

MrsRE24
06-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Does Garza West ever do pictures?
I was just wondering, Cause i havent heard of it lately, well since i started on here.

If they do , do you know when, i know at some other places they have them scheduled like everymonth , 1st weekend of the month.

MrsRE24
06-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I called friday to ask about pictures. They say there is never a set or designated weekend when they come. So just to be sure to call ahead

baby_ bird
06-13-2010, 09:16 PM
I know East is having pics this coming weekend.

princess16_niki
06-16-2010, 11:04 PM
My dude was transferred from harris county on the 8th I just received my 1st letter from him today although I have been sending him messges through jpay since the 12th so I hope he has received them and also I sent pictures of me in swimsuit does anyone know if he will receive them? and also does the house phone have to be registered in my name in order for him to call me back please respond? Another question does the "common law marriage" form actually work? Is it true they only get 240 minutes a month to talk??? Plz respond

How do I post my own threads??????

baby_ bird
06-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Yes he will recieve the pics as long as you're not showing any nipples or genitals. The phone does have to be in your name to register to recieve phone calls and it's only 240 mins a month and they start over on the 1st of every month.He gets the common law form from law library and you get it notarized. Yes it really does work. I can't remember how to post your own threads but I think it's an option on the bottom of the page.
Good luck, hope this helps! PM me if you need anything else =)

baby_ bird
06-17-2010, 02:17 AM
Yes he will get the pics as long as you don't show nipples or genitals. The phone does have to be in your name to register for phone calls and it's 240 mins per month. And the minutes start over on the 1st of the month every month no matter when your first call is. The common law form has to be the one he gets from the law library and you need to notarize it. Yes it really works. I can't remember how to post your own threads but I think it's an option at the bottom of the page.
Hope that answers all your questions. Good luck! And feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. :)

MrsRE24
06-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Ok so I called Garza West this morning, and as far as they know THEY WILL BE DOING PICS THIS WEEKEND :) YAY!!

Now i really gotta make it out there, Love that man

MrsRE24
06-19-2010, 04:36 PM
PICTURES ARE DONE, @ ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS.

sO THIS WEEK WAS FOR FATHERS DAY, AND NEXT WILL BE JULY 4TH

Jollyface
06-26-2010, 08:47 PM
PICTURES ARE DONE, @ ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS.

sO THIS WEEK WAS FOR FATHERS DAY, AND NEXT WILL BE JULY 4TH

Hello,

I reading your postings and I have friend the is located at Garza East. I would love to ride with you if you do not mind the company. I have no problem sharing the gas expense. Message me!

Kim:thumbsup:

MrsRE24
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
$3.00 each and paper money will be accepted

Have a great weekend :)