View Full Version : question about river correctional center in Ferriday, La

LaSapphire
06-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi I am new & need 2 no some info about rever correctional facility in ferriday, LA. my friend's son is there. The inmate's girlfriend called the boy's father & wanted his SS# & DOB (supposedly she needs it to put him on the son's visitation list). I don't trust her cause she's real sneaky (already charged some things to him and he said "it could't have been her; she shredded the card". can anyone tell me about visitation requirements at this prison. he just visited him last week and nothing was said then. Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

LifeTraveler
06-09-2010, 09:08 AM
You could probably get all the information you need by calling the facility. Their number is 318-757-0622.

mefedup
06-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi I am new & need 2 no some info about rever correctional facility in ferriday, LA. my friend's son is there. The inmate's girlfriend called the boy's father & wanted his SS# & DOB (supposedly she needs it to put him on the son's visitation list). I don't trust her cause she's real sneaky (already charged some things to him and he said "it could't have been her; she shredded the card". can anyone tell me about visitation requirements at this prison. he just visited him last week and nothing was said then. Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)Ive never new a prison to want ur SS# but DOB yeah so they can do a background check. looks like if she keep it up she will b trading places with him

paigetteg
06-22-2010, 07:09 PM
I dont know about that particular facility but when I filled out the visitation forms for my sons facility they wanted everybodys dob,ss number and drivers liscense number.Even my 11 yr old,even though he doesnt have a drivers license I had to provide his dob and his ss number.Hope this helps you.

scorpiolover28
07-09-2010, 08:27 AM
My fiance is there. He filled out a visitation request for me and he needed my soc# and dob. I was approved in 24 hours. He can have 10 visitors and they are 3 hour visits, twice a month. For a prison, it's not so bad.