View Full Version : SOL June Chit Chat

light at end
05-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Welcome to your June Chit-Chat
It's Summer time. Time for BBQ's, beach partys and swimming pools.

SGV girl
06-02-2010, 12:22 PM
YEAY this damn year is almost half over.....as of the 25th, one year to go.....ugh....2011, hurry up!!!!!

Hope you all are doing well, be blessed!

sw33tness052709
06-02-2010, 11:43 PM
YEAY this damn year is almost half over.....as of the 25th, one year to go.....ugh....2011, hurry up!!!!!

Hope you all are doing well, be blessed!
yes this year is almost half way over and i got less than a yr till my baby is home...come on time go faster.

BABY1N2
06-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Am excited :jump: for those that are closer to the date that they will go on to the rounds and not get past the first lot because they are there for their loved ones...this is when time flies is the greatest :kiss:

nicoledelking
06-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Hubby tells me Solano is rampant with cell phones.

Does anyone know what happens if someone is caught with one?

If there are so many,seems like there isn't a huge risk.

Anyone experienced someone getting caught with one @ SOL?

Seredipity
06-06-2010, 05:08 PM
I don't know about Solano but my friends man is in Folsom where my babe use to be and he/cellmate got caught with cell phones. They were sent to the hole. I have another friend whose man got caught with one and got 30 days added. Hopefully that answered your question.

light at end
06-06-2010, 05:37 PM
There is a thread regarding this. Click here>>>cell phones in prison (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449675)

sw33tness052709
06-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Hubby tells me Solano is rampant with cell phones.

Does anyone know what happens if someone is caught with one?

If there are so many,seems like there isn't a huge risk.

Anyone experienced someone getting caught with one @ SOL?
i kno my man got caught with one before n they added 30 days and then after 90 days he got that time back.

SGV girl
06-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Today is my BIRTHDAY :D

And my man isn't home :(

Next year maybe - if he gets good time credits and all that jazz......

At least he can call today :) (And not on a cell phone!)

Love ya guys!

light at end
06-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Happy Birthday SGV girl. Hope you had a wonderful day. Your time is coming. Just keep doing what you've been doing. Your almost there.

humboldtsweetie
06-08-2010, 02:08 AM
aww happy bday sgv!

how have you all been? good things to report here. spent the weekend with all the family. first time we have all been together like that in a long long time!
and now i am happy to report that we only have 10 days and a wake up left! hooray finally almost there! now just hoping that county doesn't come and pick him up! he still has warrants in the computer, but he went back and got those cases dismissed. he has the paper work to prove it all. just someone being lazy and not clearing the cases in the computer I guess. hopefully his counselor called and sorted it out so he can come home on time! otherwise should only be a day or so to wait. but i know i'm not gonna be happy about that. keep your fingers crossed for us!

LuvandLaughsCA
06-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Happy Belated Birthday SGV!
Hope you had a great day.
:bday:

BABY1N2
06-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Happy Birthday!! - Here's Hoping for credits!!!

SGV girl
06-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry haven't been on in a few! Thanks for all the bday wishes....we are almost at our year mark...June 25th, we have 12 months left.
Right now we are struggling, we both miss each other so much...he wants us to come visit, but it costs about $400 each time, and I just don't have it. :( I wanted to take the boys up so bad for fathers day, but it just isn't going to happen.
Time seems to have stopped. It is taking forever for him to meet with his counselor to get the family visits going, and it's just miserable.

Sorry, not too perky today :(
Be Blessed

LuvandLaughsCA
06-15-2010, 10:37 AM
((( SGV))) I know words alone aren't enough so I'm sending you hugs. :grouphug: You are in my thoughts and I hope the finances and family visits work out soon.

BABY1N2
06-17-2010, 08:07 AM
:slap: I have a confession... first I love my BF & appreciate how understanding he is (sometimes - lol) My coworker is helping me with my fundraiser so we agreed I wouldn't go visit this weekend as I am going next (or so I thought :angry: ) BF didn't like it, but understood, I still made an appointment for this weekend hope she would change her mind and I would still be able to go to visit on Sunday. Monday when I sent my email for the weekend of the 27th, I also sent a CANCELLATION for this weekend :( :cry: now I won't see him for more than 2 weeks :sad&blue: :slap: I know some of you ladies last longer (i have been there too), but am sure if you were close enough visits would be more often and everytime you miss one you would feel as I...
guess I really gotta make up for it write him...sorry its so long, I just had to share it...

bigsis1985
06-17-2010, 11:34 AM
:slap: I have a confession... first I love my BF & appreciate how understanding he is (sometimes - lol) My coworker is helping me with my fundraiser so we agreed I wouldn't go visit this weekend as I am going next (or so I thought :angry: ) BF didn't like it, but understood, I still made an appointment for this weekend hope she would change her mind and I would still be able to go to visit on Sunday. Monday when I sent my email for the weekend of the 27th, I also sent a CANCELLATION for this weekend :( :cry: now I won't see him for more than 2 weeks :sad&blue: :slap: I know some of you ladies last longer (i have been there too), but am sure if you were close enough visits would be more often and everytime you miss one you would feel as I...
guess I really gotta make up for it write him...sorry its so long, I just had to share it...

I can definatly sympathize with you on that because I missed one visit in May and had I known June 5th would have been the only one I would have due to lockdowns and regualtion changes I wouldnt have missed it. But my hunny understands, as most do but it sucks when what we plan gets interupted by things out of our control. But the good thing is when you are close enough to be there every weekend, I know for me I have nothing to really complain about since I am only about 35 mins away. So we get visiting back I will definatly be there.

BABY1N2
06-19-2010, 11:23 PM
I can definatly sympathize with you on that because I missed one visit in May and had I known June 5th would have been the only one I would have due to lockdowns and regualtion changes I wouldnt have missed it. But my hunny understands, as most do but it sucks when what we plan gets interupted by things out of our control. But the good thing is when you are close enough to be there every weekend, I know for me I have nothing to really complain about since I am only about 35 mins away. So we get visiting back I will definatly be there.

Yeah BF & I have a standing appointment every Sunday - so that someone else decided I can't go was a bummer for me (but totally understand it is necessary for the cause) but then for the following to be because of the budget -grrrrr:blah: :blah:Am gonna be sooo on him for 4th of July!! lol hope to be solo all weekend so I can make up for lost time :kiss:

bigsis1985
06-20-2010, 04:54 AM
Yeah BF & I have a standing appointment every Sunday - so that someone else decided I can't go was a bummer for me (but totally understand it is necessary for the cause) but then for the following to be because of the budget -grrrrr:blah: :blah:Am gonna be sooo on him for 4th of July!! lol hope to be solo all weekend so I can make up for lost time :kiss:

I know right now I am just waiting for the 3rd and the 4th. Hopefully everything will be back to normal for him/us. Its been the hardest 3 weeks in a long time for me without having my weekends with him. (obviously look at me online at 2:55 am), its hard to sleep not knowing when I can see or feel him. Anyways hopefully everything will go smoothly and my wishes will come true.

SGV girl
06-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Are you joking? I haven't seen my man since April 14th. I'd love to only have to wait 2 weeks between visits..... at least you get to see him or have the option to see him every weekend... mine is almost 7 hrs away up there in the middle of nowhere. :rolleyes:

bigsis1985
06-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Are you joking? I haven't seen my man since April 14th. I'd love to only have to wait 2 weeks between visits..... at least you get to see him or have the option to see him every weekend... mine is almost 7 hrs away up there in the middle of nowhere. :rolleyes:

Yea I know, thats why I dont complain, because it could always be alot worse then what it is. I am grateful but none the less its always disapointing. There were times I didnt get to see him when he wasnt close, but now we have a great oppertunity and he always tells me he cant get any closer until he actually comes home. Hes right, and I know I am lucky, but maybe thats why it makes it that much more harder. I got too comfortable.

BABY1N2
06-22-2010, 10:32 PM

No am not joking:)...but that's why I also said "...I know some of you ladies last longer (i have been there too), but am sure if you were close enough visits would be more often and everytime you miss one you would feel as I... " I use to drive 10hrs :eek: to the middle of nowhere :confused: so I do understand and am not trying to make light of it, but once you are able to have him more often, you want to keep him :heart: :kiss: ...you know its true...

BABY1N2
06-22-2010, 10:36 PM
Yea I know, thats why I dont complain, because it could always be alot worse then what it is. I am grateful but none the less its always disapointing. There were times I didnt get to see him when he wasnt close, but now we have a great oppertunity and he always tells me he cant get any closer until he actually comes home. Hes right, and I know I am lucky, but maybe thats why it makes it that much more harder. I got too comfortable.

guess what?! I broke!:o I went and stood in line to get to see him... :thumbsup: I couldn't stay away!!! :heart: he is so spoiled :kiss: ;):p:D but as he put it, he earned it :yes:

bigsis1985
06-23-2010, 12:04 AM
guess what?! I broke!:o I went and stood in line to get to see him... :thumbsup: I couldn't stay away!!! :heart: he is so spoiled :kiss: ;):p:D but as he put it, he earned it :yes:

AWWWW, thats good you got to see your hunny. Hopefully I get to see mine on the 3rd and 4th. I'm really hoping, I miss him sooo much :(. Its hard to not go when youre close to them, its just way to tempting. Yea sometimes they deserve some spoiling. :D

SGV girl
06-25-2010, 12:27 AM
I guess I'm one of the only ones on this site that doesn't feel my man deserves anything. LOL I figure, whatever I give him he better be happy with, cuz if he wanted more and he wanted to be spoiled, he would have stayed home with me and the kids where he belonged.
And with him being 7 hrs away damn near, he's lucky to get any visits at all, considering the cost! I miss him, but HE put himself in this position and though it breaks my heart, I can't give in to his bullshit now. I would love to see him all the time, but maybe this is for the best after all.
I constantly tell my man he ain't in there for doing the right thing, and it ain't no Club Med. He's supposed to be hating it in there, he's supposed to be uncomfortable. I want him to miss me, I want him to miss tv, fans, radios, real food - so maybe he might buy a clue and stay OUT.
Guess I'm just a bitch ;)

LANz012388
06-25-2010, 12:32 AM
no i been thru feeling that way too believe me and when he gets into his moods it makes me feel that way EVEN more but when i hear his voice when he get fone calls the sadness in his voice makes me weak and at visits when the light in his face comes back it makes it all worth it. it aint no walk in the park over there and it shouldnt be, wanting the best for them is NORMAL...wanting them to better themselves is pure love and going thru this time with them is a blessing for them and courageous for us, but if its for the other half of your heart, nothing is impossible.
stay strong ladies...

BABY1N2
06-25-2010, 07:59 AM
I'd personally try to stay away from the "he would have, should have, could have" it never leads to anythign good - turns into "i would have, should have, could have" plus I wasn't fortunate enough to be with him when he was out...we knew each other but weren't involved, so I live on hope for what "will be, should be and can be" and no your not a bitch - it is reality, they were wrong so they are there... you have the right to be mad at him...but for how long? will you forgive him? life is too short, but as long as you are no longer mad when he gets out so you don't throw it back in his face that you held it all down while he was in there...he's gonna have alot to deal with readjusting just my :twocents:

BABY1N2
06-25-2010, 08:10 AM
I'm just having one of those months and needed to get it out, since nobody else in my life understands it.

:soothe:Its hard when you are the only one that knows what you are going through - that's why I LOVE :kiss: :heart: PTO! I have long lasting friends that have come from here - even if their dude is out & they are now not together...we are still close friends... :cheers:this is where you can be down as low can go :cry:and can count on the ladies :grouphug: bringing you back up without quitting :troll:because they can TOTALLY understand even if your fighting back:pow: - :thumbsup: stay strong and look forward to July...:D that's when the fireworks are!!"firewks: lol

BABY1N2
06-25-2010, 08:12 AM
Keep your heads up ladies we got a LONG weekend ahead :) stay busy!! here's to :mail:

bigsis1985
06-25-2010, 01:37 PM
:soothe:Its hard when you are the only one that knows what you are going through - that's why I LOVE :kiss: :heart: PTO! I have long lasting friends that have come from here - even if their dude is out & they are now not together...we are still close friends... :cheers:this is where you can be down as low can go :cry:and can count on the ladies :grouphug: bringing you back up without quitting :troll:because they can TOTALLY understand even if your fighting back:pow: - :thumbsup: stay strong and look forward to July...:D that's when the fireworks are!!"firewks: lol

Yea, I'm finding out that this site is helping me with my feeling alone. Hopefully July will be better, but even more so is when we do get visits back its going to feel like the first time again, I'm already excited to see him when they come off LD...I keep thinking of how good its going to feel to hug my babe. I hope I dont have to wait much longer and thanks for the encouragement Ladies, I really appreciate it. :D

meximami707
06-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey Solano ladies...

Nor*Cal is trying to have a g2g in San Jose on August 7th..

message me or pm for ideas, etc..

humboldtsweetie
06-27-2010, 09:38 PM
hey everyone! how are things? just thought i'd check in with my favorite ladies of vacaville! hope things are going good

sw33tness052709
06-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey Solano ladies...

Nor*Cal is trying to have a g2g in San Jose on August 7th..

message me or pm for ideas, etc..

Sounds like a great idea. Im sure its going to be a lot of fun but i think me n my man are at the end of our road i Wish everyone else luck and love tho.

meximami707
06-27-2010, 11:44 PM
My man has like a lil less than 3 months.. as corny as it sounds PTO is a part of my life... Come thru anyways..:D:thumbsup:Sounds like a great idea. Im sure its going to be a lot of fun but i think me n my man are at the end of our road i Wish everyone else luck and love tho.

sw33tness052709
06-29-2010, 02:24 AM
My man has like a lil less than 3 months.. as corny as it sounds PTO is a part of my life... Come thru anyways..:D:thumbsup:

thats great but i meant me n him as our relationship was coming to an end but afetr spending a night n day thinking about it i realized i dont see my life without him and i wasnt going to be another failed mwi statistic so we talked n were great n have a better understanding of each other and how things should be....on the other hand imma be heading to texas n beg of august but may b bak by the 7th so wutever info u have send my way and ill try to make it. :)

BABY1N2
06-29-2010, 10:26 PM
hey everyone! how are things? just thought i'd check in with my favorite ladies of vacaville! hope things are going good

Congrats!! hold on tight!! :)

LANz012388
06-29-2010, 10:40 PM
LADIESSS PLEASSSSE do any of u have any updated info on fam visits here at solano?mine is coming up and i wanna be prepared...the info already on the site is hella old...and i know the new FV officer is newman...anyone know how he run things?...any info would be greatly appreciated! PM me

Creighton_Tabby
06-30-2010, 01:50 AM
My so called man and I broke up back in Jan 25, 2010. And as of right now I trust no man.... Thank you all for all your help and good luck!!

Memi415
07-01-2010, 02:00 AM
LADIESSS PLEASSSSE do any of u have any updated info on fam visits here at solano?mine is coming up and i wanna be prepared...the info already on the site is hella old...and i know the new FV officer is newman...anyone know how he run things?...any info would be greatly appreciated! PM me

Aww I'm happy for you grl. I called the fam coor. today but cant set my visit cuz of lockdown. He's hella koo thou