View Full Version : IS there a difference between these two types of visits?

MissLaniS
02-25-2004, 03:35 AM
Okay dont laugh at me if I look dumb for asking this question, but is there a difference between a trailer visit and a conjugal visit? If someone has had the luck of having either type of visit, can you explain to me what they are like? What do you get to do? Where are you at? How long are your visits?....Please..Im so curious to know!!!

Kandee
02-25-2004, 06:39 AM
I thought they were the same it would be intresting to know someone will be alone in a while to answer.

chiquita76
02-25-2004, 11:47 AM
No there is no difference. They are just called different things in different states.

j2sq
02-25-2004, 03:36 PM
nope---"have sex or get to know each other visits", "conjugals", "trailers".........whatever ya prefer! LOL! :haha:

Mrs.L
02-25-2004, 04:00 PM
In California they call them "family visits" and for those of us that are lucky enough to have them they are about a lot more than just sex. Now don't get me wrong..... ~smile~ but they are just about a lot more than that. The family visiting units are set up like apartments, with a living room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. They have a tv and radio and some even allow you to cook your own food (that the prison orders for you) others have a list of microwave foods, sort of like what you get from the vending machines at a visit. But we would go with out food just for the privacy and the wonderful times that we share.

Mrs.L
02-25-2004, 04:02 PM
They are about 48 hours in duration, depending on how quickly they get you processed in at the begining of the visit.