View Full Version : **SOL May Chit-Chat Thread**

Mrs.760
05-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Hello and Welcome to the
May
California State Prison, Solano
Chit Chat Thread

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/jiminycricket46/U%20R%20WELCOME/Showers.gif

:D Sit Down and Take a load off
while we wait for another Month to end! :D

humboldtsweetie
05-01-2010, 11:02 PM
woohoo it's may! and only 47 days left for me! ugh I can't wait! i hope you are all having a fabulous day today!

BABY1N2
05-02-2010, 08:45 PM
great weather today - wind was not friendly, but atleast it wasn't too cold or too hot :)

sw33tness052709
05-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Yay i have exactly one year left and its going to go by so fast. i hope everyone is doing great.

SGV girl
05-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Happy May- hope you all are well! thank Goodness the lockdown on 16 is over - missed my babe! :)
I don't focus on the date yet - too depressing....faster if I don't! :)
God Bless!

nicoledelking
05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi Ladies! Just wanted to pop in & say hello. Hubby was just transferred to Solano last week, we are very happy about it because it is only about 20 minutes from home. =)

Well hope everyone is well...

BABY1N2
05-03-2010, 09:12 PM
@sw33tness & SGV- :thumbsup: Congrats!! it will be here before you know it :)

@nicole - :welcome: I know I was estatic when he came closer so I know you're :jump: :dance: :haha:

humboldtsweetie
05-04-2010, 10:32 PM
@nicoledelking welcome welcome welcome! hooray he is soo close i know you must be happy about that! i hope you both like it here at solano.

@sgv hooray for the lockdown being up! lol i know i sure was sweating it too. i hope your visit goes good! trust me you are almost down to a year and then it really starts to fly by.

@sweetness woohoo you officially have less than a year! congrats! i know how that feeling goes

@baby1n2 glad the weather was good this weekend. now if it would only STAY good for you all! i think visits are much more enjoyable when you can sit outside

@lanz girl where are you??? lol i'm gonna text you in a min so you have my number again

phew ok if there is anyone i missed i hope that you are having a great week so far! another day is almost gone!

BABY1N2
05-04-2010, 10:35 PM
humboldt - I rather stay inside, I can't see from the outside in - lol :kiss: lol

LANz012388
05-04-2010, 11:10 PM
i agree with u baby1n2 i hate the outside cuz i cant see in...i mean..i need to see and hear the movement...HMMM im starting to sound like hubby...he dont like not being able to see the movement around him...i just hate not being able to see the CO's ahah jp....they just looove to creep up on ya huh hehe...
anyways...hope u all are doing well.

SGV girl
05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Nicccccccccccccccccc..........I am so happy to hear you are up in the boonies with me! Of course, it isn't the boonies for YOU, but I haven't seen you since Corcoran...hope to see you at a visit!!! :D So glad ur here!

HEADS UP: My man was just on the phone with me and says that there is an incident going on, not in his building but someplace, and they are all on the floor and have been for an hour! So if someone is on lockdown, be aware!

We are hoping with his credits that his date moves up....but if not, we have already done one year, the next should be just as fast (I hope).

Let me know about that incident if ya'll find out - take care!

And again - YAY NICCCCCCCCCccccccccccc :) Missed ya!

nicoledelking
05-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the welcome ladies :D

So far me & hubby are VERY happy @ Solano...it's jus so much easier ya know?

Oh ladies, I went on a tour of Solano yesterday with my Corrections class...it was very interesting & nice cuz I got to see hubby on the yard with no shirt off :drool: & we were able to blow kisses to each other. It was a very cool, yet weird haha...wish I could do it everyday ta see my baby. But overrall it was a good experience.

SGV-I'm glad we're here too & yea,not the boonies for me--but hey, we've done our share of boonies over the years lol. & dang love it's already been a year since your hubby's been gone! DAM!! Where does the time fly to? It's crazy how time flies! I will see ya on one of the days next week love. :thumbsup: & hubby called me like 8:30ish & he didn't mention anything, we only talked for less than 5 min. cuz dayroom was recalled, but who knows. Hope the incident isn't anything serious...:confused:

Well-I'm off to sleep, good night ladies.

humboldtsweetie
05-09-2010, 02:32 PM
hmm i haven't heard any specifics other than the email i received from IFC...my last letter was from the 5th and he didn't mention anything in it but the email did say yard 3 was locked down right? aww my poor baby lol he just wants to go outside!
I like being outside at visits in the fresh air, plus i dont like it when the co's walk around us like that...it makes me too nervous!
@nicoledelking- haha wow what an exciting fieldtrip! lol that musta been fun to see him! lol i know i woulda loved it!

humboldtsweetie
05-09-2010, 05:22 PM
just thought i'd share with you all too, apparently this week is National Correctional Officers week...lmao

BABY1N2
05-10-2010, 12:14 AM
just thought i'd share with you all too, apparently this week is National Correctional Officers week...lmao

AW LAWD :slap: Forgot to send them a present~ :ha: :haha:

nicoledelking
05-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey ladies!

Jus wanted to pop in & say hi

humboldt-Yes, it was a very interesting field trip...guess hubby's counselor told him I can't do it again...lol. O-well, was a one time thing anyways.

SGV-I will be up on Sat. love...I hope to see you there & that they will be off of LD.

Well, ladies off to study, then off to sleep.

LANz012388
05-10-2010, 05:02 AM
i realllllly hope they come off lockdown...im having "no-hubby-syndrome" ......sigh.....

BABY1N2
05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
:sad&blue:

humboldtsweetie
05-11-2010, 12:49 AM
keeping my fingers crossed for ou all for this weeknd!!! i wish i could join you all.

humboldtsweetie
05-11-2010, 12:50 AM
@nicole how can his counselor tell you that you can't go on any more fieldtrips? lol does he control you like that?
@sgv i'm sure it isn't too late to get some nice gifts for them...or maybe a card i'm sure you could come up with some things to tell them ;)

nicoledelking
05-11-2010, 09:08 PM
@nicole how can his counselor tell you that you can't go on any more fieldtrips? lol does he control you like that?
@sgv i'm sure it isn't too late to get some nice gifts for them...or maybe a card i'm sure you could come up with some things to tell them ;)

I know right?!? :eek: haha whatever, doesn't bother me none--no more fieldtrips for me anyways, jus happy I got to see my babe the once at least. ;)

humboldtsweetie
05-11-2010, 10:14 PM
lol well thats good. at least you aren't missing out! haha but still boggles my mind on how his counselor is allowed to make that call

SGV girl
05-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey all, my phone went kaput so if I had ya # I no longer do. Plz text or message me with it!

BABY1N2
05-13-2010, 12:36 AM
:thumbsup: luv excuses to shop for new toys :) Hey all, my phone went kaput so if I had ya # I no longer do. Plz text or message me with it!

Windancr
05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Glad you are so much closer. It surely does make visiting easier.
Happy day to ya'll
Alex

SGV girl
05-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Well, should have been visiting this weekend but my youngest son had to have emergency surgery on his brain due to a fall he took on Mothers Day so we are in the ICU at the hospital instead of with his Dad.
But, I gotta say all went well and my kids a champ. And I have to give big props in writing to CSPS staff that rushed to get my husband to the phone the minute I told them what was going on, and they did so with no arguing or hesitation. Kinda restored my faith in people just a little bit.
So- guess the visit has to be rescheduled!Hope all of you had a better weekend :) God Bless.

BABY1N2
05-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Well, should have been visiting this weekend but my youngest son had to have emergency surgery on his brain due to a fall he took on Mothers Day so we are in the ICU at the hospital instead of with his Dad.
But, I gotta say all went well and my kids a champ. And I have to give big props in writing to CSPS staff that rushed to get my husband to the phone the minute I told them what was going on, and they did so with no arguing or hesitation. Kinda restored my faith in people just a little bit.
So- guess the visit has to be rescheduled!Hope all of you had a better weekend :) God Bless.
OMG - glad to read he is going to be fine... sometimes you find compasionate COs great timing on your call :thumbsup:

LANz012388
05-16-2010, 09:04 AM
glad your son is ok....man im sorry that had to happen to him....=( glad a c.o was not a jerk about it.....take care

SGV girl
05-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Well, my baby was released from the hospital today, but he's under 24 hour care to monitor for any problems, so I have to take the week off to stay with him. That's ok, cuz he's home! :)
Be Blessed

nicoledelking
05-16-2010, 11:02 PM
SGV-SOOO glad your son is ok. I looked for you this weekend...didn't see ya, but now I know why love. I'm jus very happy your lil one is ok. & glad that someone had a heart & allowed your hubby ta call love, that is great. Well love, take care & I'm sure I'll see ya one of these weekends. =)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

humboldtsweetie
05-19-2010, 02:47 AM
hey ladies. we are officially down to less than a month woohoo! getting our house all situated and moving in june 13. i hope you are all having a fantastic week! take care

nicoledelking
05-19-2010, 11:09 AM
hey ladies. we are officially down to less than a month woohoo! getting our house all situated and moving in june 13. i hope you are all having a fantastic week! take care

That is great =) CONGRATS!! Only a month! The time is going to jus FLY right on by!

We jus recently bought a home back in Feb..it's gettin work done, so still not moved in yet, but still so happy cuz it's OURS :D

humboldtsweetie
05-20-2010, 02:36 AM
That is great =) CONGRATS!! Only a month! The time is going to jus FLY right on by!

We jus recently bought a home back in Feb..it's gettin work done, so still not moved in yet, but still so happy cuz it's OURS :D

aww thats great! this isn't technically ours, just renting it from my brother, but since it is my brother and he is so lenient then i feel like it is all ours! even has a little yard and everything! haha my mama treated me today to some new sheets and towels lol gotta make it all home-y for when he comes home!only 29 more days yippee! lol this has been a loooong 3 years

nitamac
05-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was visiting last Saturday for all your kindness and help. :thumbsup:
My visit went great!!!!:)

BABY1N2
05-21-2010, 01:26 AM
am glad you got help on Sat...there are some nice ladies there :)

LANz012388
05-25-2010, 11:18 AM
entire prison is on lockdown....
anybody know what happened?
i just got am email from the IFC....

sw33tness052709
05-25-2010, 11:37 AM
entire prison is on lockdown....
anybody know what happened?
i just got am email from the IFC....

thats what i was wondering too im waitin for an answer from him so if i find out ill let you know. Dont see y whole place would be unless its really serious.

LANz012388
05-25-2010, 11:40 AM
aghhh ur making me nervous...
=(
what the hell could it be...yea PLZZZZZ let me know when u find out asap..
thanks!

humboldtsweetie
05-25-2010, 11:42 AM
yeah me too just checked my email...now i'm really really worried!!!

sw33tness052709
05-25-2010, 12:08 PM
yeah me too just checked my email...now i'm really really worried!!!
last i heard from him was yesterday around 6 pm when he went to dinner n he hasnt responded bak but i kno theres been a lot going on in there. Im scared out of my mind too. If they r on lockdown that means they are n their cells n he has a way n their to contact me n he hasnt so im really scared hes involved.

sw33tness052709
05-25-2010, 12:22 PM
okay so they are doing prison wide searches n my boo jus got his phone takin...i am so not happy right now but at least hes alive and ok.

LANz012388
05-25-2010, 03:43 PM
gurl just for future...lol...
i would SOOO not put that kinda info on blast (bout tha fone) cuz theres CO's that sometimes come and answer questions in here and they are obligated to report things like that....=/
just wanted to forewarn you for the future...

IM SOOOO glad that ur hubby is ok tho...i miss mine =(

nicoledelking
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Yes, ladies...what everyone is sayin sounds right, sounds like prison wide searches...

I've been worried too, check hubby's housing, he's in his cell---so that eases my mind..not worried about him havin anything etc.

Hope this doesn't last too long, I'm missin my hubby LOTS as I know you all are too.

We jus gotta keep our heads up ladies =)

sw33tness052709
05-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Yes, ladies...what everyone is sayin sounds right, sounds like prison wide searches...

I've been worried too, check hubby's housing, he's in his cell---so that eases my mind..not worried about him havin anything etc.

Hope this doesn't last too long, I'm missin my hubby LOTS as I know you all are too.

We jus gotta keep our heads up ladies =)

I hope so too cuz im leaving for florida the 14th and i wanna see him b4 i go.

SGV girl
05-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Scoop I got was that there was a bullet - yes, a bulet found and they are searching everything. Of course, only a CO coulda dropped one, but let's punish the inmates for their bad, right? But I got calls today, so...all is well with me :) Hope everyone is okay.

LANz012388
05-27-2010, 10:38 AM
i got the same info....
damn but why wud they lock the WHOLE prison down when they did?...what they think? an inmate got a gun?obviously like SVG said it had to have been a CO that dropped it...

humboldtsweetie
05-27-2010, 12:40 PM
hmm so is the lockdown lifted now? i got the email about all the other lockdowns but it didn't mention the whole prison. i hope that everything is back to normal now!

LANz012388
05-27-2010, 02:15 PM
the entire 4 yard is still lockdown but now the rest of the LD has been lifted...except yard 3 northern hispanics and yard 2 southern hispanics....
hope all is well.

humboldtsweetie
05-27-2010, 09:54 PM
ohh ok well at least i know hubby is getting to go outside...unless its rainin down thur