View Full Version : Need Help Finding Inmate In Florence, AZ

alex24
04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Hi,

My name is Alex and my girlfriend has asked me to help her locate her dad that is in prison. He sent her various letters that are addressed from Florence, AZ so I am assuming he is in Florence Prison. I am not familiar with the prison system and I tried searching for him, but can't find him. I googled him as well and nothing comes up. If there is anyone that might be able to help me please send me a pm and I will send you the information that I have about him.

Thank you in advance for any help I might get.

Best Regards,

Alex

Mayone
04-28-2010, 01:30 PM
You can go to AZDOC and do an inmate search by name alone. I know well a man was once in Florence who also is looking for his daughter. He hasn't seen her in a many years due to him going to prison and he seperating from her Mom. I saw your thread and wondered if it was him.

HeathenDot
04-28-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.azcorrections.gov/Inmate_DataSearch/Index_Minh.aspx

that's the link to find inmates by name or DOC#. good luck!

alex24
04-28-2010, 02:15 PM
i already searched by his name and he doesnt appear. Do i have to know exactly what prison he's located in to find him? or can I do a general search for prisoners in AZ?

Thanks once again.

HeathenDot
04-28-2010, 02:59 PM
if he is in any AZ prison he would be in that database. Did you try active and inactive and supervised/parole? He may already be out.

MyGirlCori
04-28-2010, 08:02 PM
There are some other private prisons in Florence that house inmates from other states

chalasgurl
04-28-2010, 10:47 PM
That site is for state prisons only. Florence has a federal prison and those inmates aren't listed on that website. U can google az federal prisoners and see what happens.

HeathenDot
04-29-2010, 03:08 PM
oh, I didn't even think of federal prisons, sorry.