View Full Version : 120 day treatment? PLEASE HELP!!!

missnkev
04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
hello everyone i am brand new and not sure if im doing this right..first off my questions regard missouri..My boyfriend was sentenced to 3 years mdoc but to serve 120 days "treatment". He is currently at erdcc(10 house) and has been there since last friday. I'm unsure of what comes next, his lawyer says he has a bed date of may 21st, but he will be staying there..He has not been very helpful and i'm not sure he even knows what he's talking about considering there is no "teatment" center at erdcc..right? I guess i should note this is his 3rd dui within 10 years..thats what got him there..I believe now he is just doing all his test and stuff due to this being his first time in the system.. ANYWAY..TO THE ?'S.. Do his treatment days start the day he enters doc..or the actual treatment.. Also I heard people who are ordered to do 120 treatment are currently only doing 84 due to demand for treatment any truth to that?:confused:..any info would help..even though its only been 2 wks i miss him terribly and want to know when to look forward to his return home..Other good news he has been sober for a year...last dui happend aug 2008 but just now being takn care of....Thank you all..looking forward to chatting with some of you

frequentflyer
04-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Hello.... I am also in Missouri. My boyfriend did a 120 starting last March. In Missouri a 120 means they will do 120 days IF they do what they are supposed to do. The 120 days starts the day they arrive at DOC. For 120's they do not get credit for county jail time like on straight sentences.

Most likely he will be in diagnostics at least 30 days. They have to arrive at DOC 30 days before the bed date in order to get the diagnostics out of the way. One thing to remember is that they often do not get to the actual treatment center on the exact bed date. Sometimes it can be a week later.

It is my understanding that they HAVE to do at least 84 days in treatment. My boyfriend said diagnostics was the toughest part. He was also in on a DWI and had been sober for 3 mo when he went in. In all honesty treatment really helped him. He got out in July and has been sober since.

If you want to talk, just private message me.

hello everyone i am brand new and not sure if im doing this right..first off my questions regard missouri..My boyfriend was sentenced to 3 years mdoc but to serve 120 days "treatment". He is currently at erdcc(10 house) and has been there since last friday. I'm unsure of what comes next, his lawyer says he has a bed date of may 21st, but he will be staying there..He has not been very helpful and i'm not sure he even knows what he's talking about considering there is no "teatment" center at erdcc..right? I guess i should note this is his 3rd dui within 10 years..thats what got him there..I believe now he is just doing all his test and stuff due to this being his first time in the system.. ANYWAY..TO THE ?'S.. Do his treatment days start the day he enters doc..or the actual treatment.. Also I heard people who are ordered to do 120 treatment are currently only doing 84 due to demand for treatment any truth to that?:confused:..any info would help..even though its only been 2 wks i miss him terribly and want to know when to look forward to his return home..Other good news he has been sober for a year...last dui happend aug 2008 but just now being takn care of....Thank you all..looking forward to chatting with some of you

scd123
08-02-2010, 09:25 PM
My boyfriend is at WRDCC doing a 120. He is about half way through and I can answer anyones questions for them...I just want to help someone like other people on here have helped me!

scd123
10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Just when you think you know all the answers...Ugh. I thought I knew everything about 120s, but now I have a question. My bf was sentenced in June to a 120, and is due to be released October 14. He and I are both a little concerned that he hasn't gotten a bus ticket or anything like that yet. He says other guys have already gotten theirs. My bf was actually the second highest ranking person on the board in there, and held all kinds of positions of authority...He was a model citizen while he was in there, so I doubt he would be failing the program. Anyone know anything about the release process? How soon before their release date do they get a bus ticket? Any answers would be appreciated.

jjasparks
10-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I can tell you that it can be up to a few days before they are to be released that they are asked to have a ride ready or will they need a bus ticket. When I did a 120 in Farmington, they called me down 3 days before my release. So I wouldn't sweat it yet. Oddly enough, it's the ones that seem to do the best in the program that get notified last. Sometimes they just want you to keep "Programming" until the last minute and if they let you know your going home too early, you might screw up..

scd123
10-03-2010, 12:31 PM
I can tell you that it can be up to a few days before they are to be released that they are asked to have a ride ready or will they need a bus ticket. When I did a 120 in Farmington, they called me down 3 days before my release. So I wouldn't sweat it yet. Oddly enough, it's the ones that seem to do the best in the program that get notified last. Sometimes they just want you to keep "Programming" until the last minute and if they let you know your going home too early, you might screw up..

I think you're right about the ones doing the best thing...He finished the 84 days and asked if he could have a job in there, but they told him his input was too valuable, and they could not lose him from the class. Funny how he starts doing so well in prison...lol

tsd333
10-06-2010, 12:01 PM
My best friend is getting ready to enter the women's 120 treatment in Missouri. I am so wanting information so that she can know what to expect. Can she take anything with her? I know that a lot of visit stuff says biological family, but she only has her father and he is worthless. The reality is I am her family......will I be able to visit.........how often? phone calls?? etc. I just want to know what to expect..............

Briansgirls
10-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey I'm new to this. My hubby has been in Fulton reception and diagnostic center since September 21st he is there for 120 shock treatment. They havn't gaven his a bed date yet. but he has been there 22 days now. Will be be there for a month? or more? I'm pregnant right now due on october 20th scheduled for inducing on the 20th also. I'm afraid he'll be moved the same day that I'm in labor. I was hoping he would be available to call me when the time comes. He told me on the phone a couple days ago that once he was moved he would only have to do 84 days just like missinkev said. *sigh* but I don't know when that will be. We were hoping for so long that he would get out before Christmas.. do you all think it's possible? I miss him so much. And not to mention he is needed a lot right now. Also does anyone know anything about Cremer in fulton missouri or boonsville in missouri?

kathleenr
10-17-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't think he will be out before christmas. My son was in for 120 and it was 120 days to the day before he was realeased, not one day early. Good luck, hope everything goes well for you and the baby. You will be so busy as a new mom that the 120 days will pass quickly. Good luck to him also, hope things go well for both of you and the baby upon his release. Kathleenr

scd123
10-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey I'm new to this. My hubby has been in Fulton reception and diagnostic center since September 21st he is there for 120 shock treatment. They havn't gaven his a bed date yet. but he has been there 22 days now. Will be be there for a month? or more? I'm pregnant right now due on october 20th scheduled for inducing on the 20th also. I'm afraid he'll be moved the same day that I'm in labor. I was hoping he would be available to call me when the time comes. He told me on the phone a couple days ago that once he was moved he would only have to do 84 days just like missinkev said. *sigh* but I don't know when that will be. We were hoping for so long that he would get out before Christmas.. do you all think it's possible? I miss him so much. And not to mention he is needed a lot right now. Also does anyone know anything about Cremer in fulton missouri or boonsville in missouri?

Mine did a 120 in Saint Joseph (WRDCC). He did the full 120 days, however several guys he was in there with only did 84. It's up to the judge that sent him there. Our judge feels that a 120 is a gift (and I truly believe it is), and they shouldn't get any less.

The time that mine spent in reception did count towards the 120. He did like two weeks in reception and then the rest at WRDCC. You can PM me if you have any questions, I may be able to help.

Good luck!

silvermist
10-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Fulton does the 120 day shock treatments, I personally know people who have done their full 120 days at Fulton and then once 120 days was up they were out.