View Full Version : 4/7/10 -- Sterling, locked down???

24jf
04-08-2010, 06:10 AM
Do any of you wonderful ladies with loved ones at Sterling happen to know if they are locked down; particularly the 30 yard??

My honey called Monday night but missed his scheduled call last night, which rarely ever happens (I know we are spoiled)... last thing he said to me Monday night was I'll talk to you Wednesday

Normally I wouldn't be overly concerned figuring phones are down, they are locked down or he lost track of the days but having a loved one who passed away within the last month in DOC has my mind is running ramped this morning.

Thanks...

seansbabyluv
04-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Do any of you wonderful ladies with loved ones at Sterling happen to know if they are locked down; particularly the 30 yard??

My honey called Monday night but missed his scheduled call last night, which rarely ever happens (I know we are spoiled)... last thing he said to me Monday night was I'll talk to you Wednesday

Normally I wouldn't be overly concerned figuring phones are down, they are locked down or he lost track of the days but having a loved one who passed away within the last month in DOC has my mind is running ramped this morning.

Thanks...

Hey Joy have you heard from him yet? I know there was a phone line cut in Colorado Springs yesterday that affected a lot of areas...but I don't know if Sterling's phones would have been affected by it or not. I haven't heard anything else so I hope you talked to him tonight!

24jf
04-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Hey Joy have you heard from him yet? I know there was a phone line cut in Colorado Springs yesterday that affected a lot of areas...but I don't know if Sterling's phones would have been affected by it or not. I haven't heard anything else so I hope you talked to him tonight!

Thanks Cindy... He did call me at 11:30 last night. Wednesday night they had an emergency count and last night he ended up standing in line for over an hour waiting and then felt bad that it was so late.

You'd think after so many years I'd be used to this but with Jim's death so fresh in my mind, my mind was going in a thousand directions... UGH!

seansbabyluv
04-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Thanks Cindy... He did call me at 11:30 last night. Wednesday night they had an emergency count and last night he ended up standing in line for over an hour waiting and then felt bad that it was so late.

You'd think after so many years I'd be used to this but with Jim's death so fresh in my mind, my mind was going in a thousand directions... UGH!

Yeah I'm with you there...I still panic if Sean doesn't call when he says he's going to because I know he would be on that phone like that! Nothing like having a little panic attack huh?