View Full Version : MCI Framingham

Stormrider
02-17-2004, 01:30 PM
I'll be headed to Framingham shortly as an inmate-- can anyone tell me what it's like there? I have heard in the past that it's extremely crowded, since it's the only place they send women in MA.

JennyBeans24
03-03-2004, 12:59 PM
I was there hun, I only did 6 months but it wasn't fun. I can say that there are alot of good hearted ppl there who messed up and then there are those out to cause trouble. Most of the drama there is over girlfriends, yeah there is alot of that there. I'd say keep to yourself and just watch ppl to see whose cool and whose not. You can go outside most of the day which is good. When you get there you'll be in new line which is like new man and its also where you go after the hole, so there could be some smart ass's on there. The Co's suck, well, most of them are on power trips, not all of them but still. Just make sure you keep ya friends close and enemies closer, It really isn't as scary as ppl might say it is, but in general, jail can be scary. Good luck and my heart is with you, hey, at least you wont be in the modular, I was there, 68 - 90 ppl in 1 room, its closed down now. if you'd like PM me and if you want to know anything else just ask...

JennyBeans....

samplesammi
08-22-2004, 06:11 PM
I'll be headed to Framingham shortly as an inmate-- can anyone tell me what it's like there? I have heard in the past that it's extremely crowded, since it's the only place they send women in MA.
yeah it's sort of crowded but it's not as bad as say like "movies" make prisons out to be.....as long as you mind your own business and know how to abide by rules and respect the officers your fine.....i've been there like 5 times and never received a "d" report....if your doing some time then i'd suggest to get into school and stuff it passes the time....

samplesammi
08-22-2004, 06:16 PM
like i agree with some of the stuff your saying....but i was married to one of the co's who worked there.....he died while i was there in march...it's really just an inconvenience....if you do what your told your ok....and don't take things too personal except for "crack head gleason":D

I was there hun, I only did 6 months but it wasn't fun. I can say that there are alot of good hearted ppl there who messed up and then there are those out to cause trouble. Most of the drama there is over girlfriends, yeah there is alot of that there. I'd say keep to yourself and just watch ppl to see whose cool and whose not. You can go outside most of the day which is good. When you get there you'll be in new line which is like new man and its also where you go after the hole, so there could be some smart ass's on there. The Co's suck, well, most of them are on power trips, not all of them but still. Just make sure you keep ya friends close and enemies closer, It really isn't as scary as ppl might say it is, but in general, jail can be scary. Good luck and my heart is with you, hey, at least you wont be in the modular, I was there, 68 - 90 ppl in 1 room, its closed down now. if you'd like PM me and if you want to know anything else just ask...

JennyBeans....