View Full Version : Prayers for Casselblanc

NatureJunkee
02-16-2004, 07:52 AM
Hi, everybody. I just wanted to start this thread and ask everyone to pray for my new friend Casselblanc and to ask everyone to do what PTO does best--give her lots of positive energy for the next few days. She has to report today and I am sure this is a very stressful morning. I don't know whether or not she will be back online today, but if everyone will just keep her in your thoughts and prayers that would be great. Thanks! Andi

mrskendrick2you
02-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Andi, you are a doll!

Cass, I woke up this morning thinking about you! I'm terribly sorry that you are going through this, but think of ALL the good news that you will hear about when you get out? It will be great to come back and share your experiences, the good ones and the bad ones.

I don't know if you'll get a chance to read this, but I will keep you in my prayers, and you stay in prayer, don't forget that!

God Bless sweetie and keep your head up always, ALWAYS!

Keisha (Mrsk)

CHoffer
02-16-2004, 08:06 AM
My prayers are with her. I too have a girlfriend in Bryan. She is now over in the boot but as I told Cass before, Bryan is as good as it gets in the female system. I will keep her in my prayers and hope for time to fly by.

FriscoLady
02-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Cass,

This is going to be the hardest day, for every beginning of a journey there is always a destination - coming home. You have the strength to make this journey, and you will be home and here with us again.

Our prayers, and good thoughts are with you on this journey.

Patti and Linda

California Sunshine
02-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Cass I thought about you half the night and when I woke up! I already wrote you a letter,it will go out tomorrow :)

Hang in there girl,Be strong,we are all here for you!

Wittysweet
02-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Be strong and Believe in yourself...
All the best thinking and praying for you...
Witty

1nonlyTeRe
02-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Awww nature you are too sweet.. I have Cass' address as well.. and I told her to write me as soon as she gets the chance.. she is a very sweet gurl!!! Thanks everyone for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers.. I'll have to print this out and mail it to her!!!!!

California Sunshine
02-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Has anyone heard from her yet? I haven't...Hope she is doing ok
I think I have her addy somewhere,I'll send a letter tomorrow....do any of you know the correct inmate # for her?

MissOne
02-29-2004, 10:27 AM
cASS, i DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I SEND UP A PRAYER THIS MORNING FOR YOU.

NatureJunkee
02-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Everyone--I have not heard back yet, but I must confess to just getting my letter out last week. I need to go check my P.O. Box. Here is her updated contact information for anyone that has time to stay in touch:

Tammy LeBlanc (who goes by "Cass")
#39589-180
FPC Bryan
P.O. Box 2197
1100 Ursuline Avenue
Bryan, Texas 77805-2197

I know there are others on here who are writing her as well, so maybe someone can give us an update?

FriscoLady
02-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Mailed her a letter last Tuesday, have not heard anything yet. But, then again it is still early. Maybe this week.

Patti

California Sunshine
02-29-2004, 02:17 PM
I also sent her a letter the day she left ,hopefully our mail has helped her some!

motoman
02-29-2004, 11:10 PM
Just said a prayer for you!!! Trust in the Lord!!!

BusyMan
03-21-2004, 03:40 PM
I visited my wife yesterday at FPC Bryan and was told that Cass had some difficulties at Bryan and was transferred to Carswell. I'd rather not say what they were because of the personal nature and possibility of error due to second-hand accounts, but I was told she has been moved to Carswell.
Keep her in your prayers and drop her a note at her new place, I'm sure she'd like it.

California Sunshine
03-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Oh no! I hope she is ok! Thank you for the heads up I have been wondering about her
as I haven't heard back from her, I sent a few letters and post cards.I will try sending mail to Carswell

kintml2u
03-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Busyman...thanks for the info! Hopefully someone will be able to get intouch with her soon!

Please...keep us posted!

Diane

NatureJunkee
03-22-2004, 11:30 AM
I think Cass could really use some extra support right now. Just to make it easy on everyone, here is her contact information:

Tammy "Cass" LeBlanc
#39589-180
Carswell FMC
P.O. Box 27066
Fort Worth, Texas 76127

I haven't heard from her, but if anyone does, please let me know.

kintml2u
04-04-2004, 12:52 PM
Has anyone heard back from Tammy yet? I still haven't and hope she is well!

Please let us know!

Diane

California Sunshine
04-07-2004, 09:41 PM
I haven't either,I sent a postcard to the new addy but as of yet no reply.