View Full Version : Buena Vista Visits

monknthefurious
03-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey just thought I would post this....my hubby is @ buena vista and my visiting should be getting approved shortly. I live in the commerce city area, and am planning on going every sunday if not every other sunday....if you are needing a ride message me. Its a long drive and I just hate driving by myself, Its lonely. Just thought I would put this out there.

Nicole

seansbabyluv
03-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Hey Nicole! I've been going every other Thursday for non-contact visits. Sean should be submitted for comcor today and we're thinking they'll just leave him ad-segged until he's approved by Jeffco. Otherwise I would love to go with you! I live out by DIA, we should go to Starbucks or something. I'm in between contract jobs so I have some time on my hands.

monknthefurious
03-02-2010, 03:55 PM
yea sounds like a plan...let me see wat visiting says...i had to resend my application cuz of that stupid restraining order, but I got that dropped and just sent everything in again....so should be hearing from them shortly...maybe this weekend cuz it only took them a week to deny me the first time, but I will keep you updated on this and let you know

seansbabyluv
03-02-2010, 04:17 PM
They're pretty quick so you should hear something fast! :D

seansbabyluv
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Well as it turns out I spoke too soon. Sean was moved to Territorial yesterday, it's his permanent facility. I'm glad, I've heard it's a good place to be.