View Full Version : Crowley County Correctional Facility is on lockdown

Oceanmoon
03-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Due to routine security measures, Crowley County Correctional Facility is on lockdown, with no programs or visitation, from Monday, March 1 through Friday, March 5, 2010

nly
03-02-2010, 08:43 AM
I saw that notice on the DOC website and wondered what consitutes "routine security measures." Do you know? And why would it last five days?
Thanks!

seansbabyluv
03-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey Nancy! How are you? Routine security measures usually means it's spring cleaning time. They are tossing cells, looking for contraband and stuff like that. Shouldn't be too much to worry about as long as he's in compliance with the property rules.

nly
03-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks, Cindy. Half the time I don't understand all the ins and outs. By the way, I submitted my application for a special visit, but, unfortunately, my plans to return to the US this month have fallen through. I'm going to follow up on this app, though.

seansbabyluv
03-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Thanks, Cindy. Half the time I don't understand all the ins and outs. By the way, I submitted my application for a special visit, but, unfortunately, my plans to return to the US this month have fallen through. I'm going to follow up on this app, though.

I'm sorry your plans fell through, but I think Sgt. Lewis is pretty easy to work with there, so just keep her in the loop. My hubby just transferred to Territorial so I'm just waiting patiently for him to get into a cell so I can visit.