View Full Version : Carswell Federal Medical Facility

julianna7
02-19-2010, 02:02 PM
hello there to everyone....i am certainly new to this and was wondering if there was anyone out there who would have some time to talk to me about the carswell federal medical facility.....My sister n law is being sent there February 23 (next week) and I am so new to any of this.....i just didn't know if anyone knew anything about this prison and could share some information with me. She will be in there for 5 months. which i know is not that long but it is going to feel like an eternity for her family and kids. please just any information anyone might have would be helpful.
thank you,
Julianna:(

daytoday
02-22-2010, 07:47 PM
hello there to everyone....i am certainly new to this and was wondering if there was anyone out there who would have some time to talk to me about the carswell federal medical facility.....My sister n law is being sent there February 23 (next week) and I am so new to any of this.....i just didn't know if anyone knew anything about this prison and could share some information with me. She will be in there for 5 months. which i know is not that long but it is going to feel like an eternity for her family and kids. please just any information anyone might have would be helpful.
thank you,
Julianna:(

Hi ~ my daughter has been there for 15 months and we visit twice a month. Feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll try to help anyway I can.

julianna7
02-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi ~ my daughter has been there for 15 months and we visit twice a month. Feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll try to help anyway I can.

omg i cant imagine 15 months......how much longer does she have? how does she say it is in there..... how often do u get to talk with her and how are visitations....my sister n law just went in there today and we are all so very scared none of us have ever experienced anything like this....i would love to talk with you more and i thank you so much for responding...i hope you can keep in touch with me!