View Full Version : Bossier Max Facility

DGamgirl
02-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Has anyone had problems with the guards as far as the inmates go? My husband is in there on a fugitive hold from Texas and the guards go in and pull out an inmate & beat the crap out of them.

He personally just got his cell searched & they tore up pictures he received as he was pulling them back from the idiots, he was hit in the eye. He didn't fight back of course but why are they such idiots. Who can I call to stop this BS? :angry:

LifeTraveler
02-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Has anyone had problems with the guards as far as the inmates go? My husband is in there on a fugitive hold from Texas and the guards go in and pull out an inmate & beat the crap out of them.

He personally just got his cell searched & they tore up pictures he received as he was pulling them back from the idiots, he was hit in the eye. He didn't fight back of course but why are they such idiots. Who can I call to stop this BS? :angry:

I would suggest that you write to the ACLU of Louisiana and outline to them what is going on in a letter. Or, you could call the warden.

LoriLynnLee
08-15-2010, 12:52 AM
What I did when my boyfriend was in bad conditions in Madison, I wrote a letter which told exactly what was happening. I sent it to the ACLU, the governor, etc etc. But I ALSO sent a copy of it to the warden of the jail with an intro letter stating that I had sent a copy to
[list of the people]. When I wrote the warden, I did it anonymously, but they knew it was my boyfriend and shipped him within 48 hrs to a better facility. He's now at a halfway house and working. He's SO much happier and I can sleep better at night.

Hope that helps =/. Good luck!

lovesmyman4ever
07-03-2011, 03:59 PM
do you have the address for the ACLU and the other people you sent letters to because mine is at bossier medium and he had gotten in trouble and they asked him to go get in a holding cell and he did as he was told but when he went in the holding cell they shoved him inside instead

G Maw Kack
07-09-2011, 09:01 AM
My grandson was picked up as a fugitive from Texas and held for a few days in Bossier and when I called to get info from them, they said he was no longer there. Was he sent back to Texas?? I can't find him on vinelink, TDCJ or where could I look?? He tried to call me once from Bossier but the call would not go through, when I pressed "1" the call cut off..