View Full Version : Hey Everyone!! It's been a while!! Ferguson Unit TX Prison

jennygoss
02-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Just wanted to say hello and re-connect with everyone! I want and did a little time myself and have beeen gone a year and a half my own self. I did 6 months county, 6 months safp, and three months at a halfway house, all because my father died and I did not go to probation for 2 months so they assumed I was using. Though it is not exactly like prison it still gave me alot more respect for what my husband goes through on a daily basis!! I can relate to him on a much deeper level now and he now feels like he can talk to me about things he felt he could not before, its amazing how God works!! My husband comes up for parole in the next few months and we are praying for the Lords favor when he goes before the board!! But no matter what I WILL BE HERE for him no matter how long it takes!! Hes been my best friend for 20 years and my husband for almost three, its been a long 17 years with him being gone but I truly believe he will be coming home soon!! I just wish the friggin telephone company would get it straight so he could call me!! It said the name on the bill did not match his list!! PHAA-SHAA....yes it does!!! UUHHGG!!
I just wanted to touch base with you guys and say hello!! If anyone drives from Ft Worth to Ferguson and would like to car-pool let me know!!
Take care everyone and have a blessed day!!