View Full Version : Can you send money online to Az prisons?

pamtucson
02-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know if u can send money on line to inmates in az.

trisharae
02-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know if u can send money on line to inmates in az.

Yes, you can send money through Western Union. It costs $8.95 but it gets there fast. You just have to set up an account online and you're ready to go. It has made life so much easier for me. The fee is well worth it.

pamtucson
02-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Thank you.

lena2l8
04-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Yes, you can send money through Western Union. It costs $8.95 but it gets there fast. You just have to set up an account online and you're ready to go. It has made life so much easier for me. The fee is well worth it.

HOW DO YOU SEND MONEY ONLINE??? WHERE DO I GO TO SIGN UP CUZ IM SO FRUSTRATED I'VE SENT LETTERS AND M/O TO MY HUSBAND NOT SURE IF THEY RECIEVED ANY OF IT..UGH HE WAS AT ALHAMBRA NOT SURE IF THEY MOVED HIM OR NOT....IT SAYS MOVED ON 4/1 BUT GOT A LETTER FROM HIM AFTER DATE DATE MAILED FROM ALHAMBRA:angry:

BJ2010
04-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Yes, you can send money go to the link below. I send $20 here and there and the fee is only 3.95 per transaction. It goes into the inmates account by the next day.

DOC site provides you an example on how to fill it out online...May i suggest you follow it to the "T". I've lost money before I knew it had to be exact. But it's pretty simple...

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION

INFORMATION NOT ENTERED USING THE CORRECT FORMAT AND CODES WILL RESULT IN THE WESTERN UNION SYSTEM REJECTING THE TRANSACTION. To avoid errors please see the information and examples provided for you below.

Example:
Payable to: AZ Dept. of Corrections
Code City: ARIZDOC
State: AZ
Sender's Acct. # with Company: 012345Smith
(Inmate's 6 Digit ADC Number & Last Name)
(NO SPACES, HYPHENS OR OTHER SPECIAL
CHARACTERS)
Attention: Petunia Smith (Inmate's First & Last Name)

NOTE: If an inmate's last name is O'Brien, OBRIEN is the correct format to use. If an inmate's last name is Garcia-Morales, GARCIAMORALES is the correct format to use. The system is not case sensitive so all capital or lower case letters may be used.

Western Union:
http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=QCCorrectional&countryCode=US&languageCode=en&nextSecurePage=Y

dannysbabyblue
04-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Remember that if you do it online to use the QUICK COLLECT option.

Yes, you can send money go to the link below. I send $20 here and there and the fee is only 3.95 per transaction. It goes into the inmates account by the next day.

DOC site provides you an example on how to fill it out online...May i suggest you follow it to the "T". I've lost money before I knew it had to be exact. But it's pretty simple...

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION

INFORMATION NOT ENTERED USING THE CORRECT FORMAT AND CODES WILL RESULT IN THE WESTERN UNION SYSTEM REJECTING THE TRANSACTION. To avoid errors please see the information and examples provided for you below.

Example:
Payable to: AZ Dept. of Corrections
Code City: ARIZDOC
State: AZ
Sender's Acct. # with Company: 012345Smith
(Inmate's 6 Digit ADC Number & Last Name)
(NO SPACES, HYPHENS OR OTHER SPECIAL
CHARACTERS)
Attention: Petunia Smith (Inmate's First & Last Name)

NOTE: If an inmate's last name is O'Brien, OBRIEN is the correct format to use. If an inmate's last name is Garcia-Morales, GARCIAMORALES is the correct format to use. The system is not case sensitive so all capital or lower case letters may be used.

Western Union:
http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=QCCorrectional&countryCode=US&languageCode=en&nextSecurePage=Y