View Full Version : Sussex 1 or 2...

mariokrt99
02-10-2004, 05:57 AM
My boyfriend got moved this morning to either sussex 1 or sussex 2 which ever has a receiving center. if anyone has any information on either of these places i would really appreciate it. i think they are like 1 1/2 hours from va beach. but how are the visits, what should i expect etc. thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated.

4MyJoe
02-10-2004, 06:48 AM
I have a pen pal in Sussex 2 in Waverly, VA. He talks about the food they serve and the phone problems he has. Supposedly his family has to pay MCI $50 dollars for 4 phone calls a month, along with being an MCI customer. I'm not too sure about anything else, but I can ask him. What would you like to know?

mariokrt99
02-10-2004, 05:08 PM
I have a pen pal in Sussex 2 in Waverly, VA. He talks about the food they serve and the phone problems he has. Supposedly his family has to pay MCI $50 dollars for 4 phone calls a month, along with being an MCI customer. I'm not too sure about anything else, but I can ask him. What would you like to know? i guess i would like to know when visitation is and all that stuff if it is every weekend or every other weekend? and how long are the visits? just the basic information that someone new at this would like to know. i am not even sure really at this moment if he is at sussex 1 or sussex 2. thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it.