View Full Version : Whip Myself Back Into Shape Officially Starts!

mrskendrick2you
02-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Everyone copy and paste this. Each day, copy/paste the previous day's list so that you won't have to keep typing everything over and over (I know that the posts will be long, but you will see my reasoning for doing it this way, eventually).

* DON'T 4GET TO WRITE THE DATE IN THE TITLE COLUMN*

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

coming soon: each person will have at least 1 PERSON who they are responsible for looking after. I will pm everyone and let them know!

**if you aren't on everyday, make sure you WRITE down EVERYTHING and then when you get online at some point during that week make sure that you fill us in**

NAME:
WEEK#:
DATES:

ASSIGNMENT for week: List 5 things that you want to accomplish this week. Note each time that you complete one by putting a "*" next to it!
Monday (/ /):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL.
3. # of hours on the computer:
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program:

Tuesday (/ /):

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL.
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program:

Wednesday (/ /):

Thursday (/ /):

Friday (/ /):

Saturday (/ /):

Sunday (/ /):

SamsWife
02-09-2004, 07:41 PM
NAME: Carmen
WEEK#: 1
DATES: 02/09/2004 - 02/15/2004

ASSIGNMENT for week: List 5 things that you want to accomplish this week. Note each time that you complete one by putting a "*" next to it!
1. exercise
2. change my eating habits
3. drink lots of water each day
4. up my energy level
5. share this diet with other people!

Monday (02/09/2004):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d): bologna and cheese, peppermint candy (ooops! ;)), hot dog, slice of potato bread, green beans, tuna, celery sticks, birthday cake
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL: 10 jumping jacks per Keisha's orders and I took the stairs at work instead of the elevator
3. # of hours on the computer: I do websites for a living so about 12 altogether.
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: not being conscious of what I put in my mouth!! (peppermint candy! :)), not enough exercise

NatureJunkee
02-09-2004, 07:55 PM
NAME: Andi

1. exercise daily
2. no more chocolate chip cookies for breakfast
3. 8 glasses of water
4. Stairs instead of elevator at work (13 floors each way!!!)
5. motivate my other pto buddies

Monday (02/09/2004):

breakfast: Special K and coffee with soy milk
lunch: chic patty (yummy) and beans
snack: handful of cashews and apple
dinner: Special K and one miniature candy bar.

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL: 10 jumping jacks per Keisha's orders.

3. # of hours on the computer: I am on the computer at least 8 hours a day for work, plus a couple on here. (I am sensing the problem, lol).

4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: not starting my day with exercise. didn't drink enough water. I need to get more protein in my diet somehow.

mrskendrick2you
02-09-2004, 08:21 PM
NAME: LaKeisha or Keisha… whichever you prefer!
DATES: 2-9-04 through 2-15-04

1. Finish unpacking the boxes stacked up in my living room
2. Not drink any “soda” all week! (a BIIIG accomplishment)
3. No more than 1 piece of chocolate
4. Get some exercise EVERYDAY
5. Read my Bible for better Understanding

Monday ( 2 /9 /04):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d)
Breakfast: Half bowl of cereal, bottle of water, apple
Lunch: 2 bologna sandwiches, bottle of water, baked potato chips
Dinner: 2 pieces of pork chop, bottle of water (still working on it now), a bowl of salad w/ light ranch dressing

· I didn't ride the elevators at school today!! I have one class on the 7th floor, one class on the 9th floor, and one class on the 6th floor.
· Walked around the neighborhood
· 20 jumping jacks (not much but a start!)

· hmm off and on… but probably around 6

· sat around on the computer too long (although I was trying to check in on everyone and respond to pm’s and posts)
· I didn’t clean up as originally planned

LonelyOne
02-09-2004, 08:44 PM
NAME: Dee
DATES: 2/9 – 2/16

1. Drink at least 64 oz. Water every day.
2. At least 15 minutes of exercise every day
3. Consume less than 2000mg of sodium a day
4. Keep fat content under 35% every day
5. Spend less than 3 hours/day on computer (never actually kept track; should be an interesting reality check!)

Monday (2/9/04):

1. Food:
-Breakfast-Egg sandwich
-Snack-Beef Jerky, Diet Red Bull
-Lunch-Large Salad
-Dinner-Smart Ones (Grilled Chicken & Garlic Sauce), 8 oz. Riesling Wine
-Drank 118 oz. water :)
Total Nutritional Content Today:
Calories -1410, Fat -77g, Fat %-49%, Carbs-53g (net), Protein-70g, Sodium-2985mg
2. Exercise: 11 minutes (1.5 miles) on cross-country skier; 50 crunches
3. Computer Time: About 6 hours (waaay more than I thought it would be!)
4. List ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program:
-Too many fatty foods
-Too much sodium
-Too much time at computer

SFC
02-09-2004, 08:56 PM
NAME: SFC
DATES: 2/9/04 - 2/15/04

1. Pay my bills for the month, before I get hit with late charges.

2. Pack my bags for my trip this weekend. I am going to visit my b/f.
3. Do my 30 min. walking and 100 crunches
4. Clear my treadmill so I could do the walking on it.
5. Cut back on sweets.
Monday (/ /):

Breakfast: Milk with Cuban coffee----typical Cuban breakfast. Hee Hee
Lunch: Wendy's bake potato with 1/2 the butter and sour cream and chicken
fingers (should've skiped that) and a diet Coke.
Dinner: Roasted pork loin and ooops dessert 1 scoop ice cream and thin slice of
pound cake.
Snacks: Mid morning - 5 almonds and afternoon snack was pistachios

Water: 3 32oz bottles of it
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. 100 crunches
3. # of hours on the computer: Including work only 8 hrs.
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: Didn't walk and had too much carbs and sweets.

Barbara
02-09-2004, 08:59 PM
Well for what it is worth my son lost 50 lbs in less than 3 months on the Atkins diet. He had a physical recently and his cholesterol had also come down. He feels great but it cost a fortune to feed him LOL. Love Barb

imissrondale
02-09-2004, 09:50 PM
NAME:
WEEK#:
DATES:

1.cut down on pop
2.eat healthier
3.walk atleast a little each day
4.stop smoking so much
5.start feeling good about myself
Monday (/ /):

breakfast-none
snack-cottage cheese with onion melba toast
lunch- bowl of special k(vanilla&almond)
dinner 2 pieces bologna and cheeses on oatmeal bread
i drank 2 glasses of mountain dew today and so far nothing else to drink
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. ok being honest no exercise:(
3. # of hours on the computer:so far 1 1/2 hours
i should not of had mt dew
did not exercise
smoked a pack of cigarrettes
today was not to bad of a first day i think:)just as a tip with a low carb diet you can eat all the cheeses and leat you want so i always have a container of cottage chese:)

MajicLady
02-10-2004, 12:26 AM
NAME:shonda
WEEK#:1
DATES:2/9/04-2/15/04

1.clean out the closets
2.watch what i put into my mouth
3.keep to my budget
4.stay positive
5.drink more water or sugar free drinks
Monday (2/09/04):

breakfast: two breakfast tacos and a sprite
snack:medium banana
lunch:philly steak and cheese lean pocket
dinner:lentil soup and 1 cup of sugar free banana nut ice cream
i walked
about 5hours
not enough exercise and not enough water

SamsWife
02-10-2004, 07:41 PM

1. exercise
4. up my energy level

Monday (02/09/2004):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d): bologna and cheese, peppermint candy (ooops! ;)), hot dog, slice of potato bread, green beans, tuna, celery sticks, birthday cake
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL: 10 jumping jacks per Keisha's orders and I took the stairs at work instead of the elevator
3. # of hours on the computer: I do websites for a living so about 12 altogether.
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: not being conscious of what I put in my mouth!! (peppermint candy! :)), not enough exercise

Tuesday (02/10/2004):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d): Breakfast: colby jack cheese slices, Lunch: hot dogs and cheese slices, Snack: Endulge low-carb bar, Dinner: salad w/ plain lettuce and Creamy Caesar dressing, hamburger patties, broccoli with cheese, 1/2 PB & J sandwich (leftover from kids) <-- this was my carbs for the reward meal :) I drank 67.6 oz. of water!!

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. - took stairs all day instead of elevators, parked far away at work so I could walk to the building, took my boys to the mall in their stroller and walked 7 laps of our mall!!

3. # of hours on the computer: 12 (including work)

4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: not enough exercise, need to drink more water

imissrondale
02-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Tuesday (/ /):

breakfast- nothing
lunch- nothing
snack 2 sugar cookies
dinner- steak,broccoli and cheese rice 1/2 serving of parsley potatoes
drank 1 glass of mountain dew and a can of diet vanilla pepsi
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL.:( none again today i was so busy
3. # of hours on the computer:1/2 hour so far
no exercise no water and moutain dew

imissrondale
02-10-2004, 08:43 PM
name: melony(imissrondale)
week: 1
dates:2/09/04-2/15/04

1.cut down on pop
2.eat healthier
4.stop smoking so much
Monday (/ /):

breakfast-none
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. ok being honest no exercise
did not exercise
today was not to bad of a first day i thinkjust as a tip with a low carb diet you can eat all the cheeses and leat you want so i always have a container of cottage chese

Tuesday (/ /):

breakfast- nothing
lunch- nothing
snack 2 sugar cookies
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. none again today i was so busy

NatureJunkee
02-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Tuesday (2/10/04):

breakfast- Special K cereal with soy milk, coffee with soy milk
lunch- apple, salad with blue cheese, green beans
dinner- macaroni and cheese

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. Walked 30 minutes.

3. # of hours on the computer: at least 10 - I work on the computer.

4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: not enough exercise, not enough water (no excuse for that one!!!), not enough protein, too many carbs.

mrskendrick2you
02-10-2004, 09:23 PM

Monday ( 2 /9 /04):

Dinner: 2 pieces of pork chop, bottle of water (still working on it now), a bowl of salad w/ light ranch dressing

· I didn't ride the elevators at school today!! I have one class on the 7th floor, one class on the 9th floor, and one class on the 6th floor.

· sat around on the computer too long (although I was trying to check in on everyone and respond to pm’s and posts)

Tuesday ( 2 /10 /04):

Breakfast: sausage patty w/slice of bread, bottle of water, orange
Lunch: 1 bologna sandwiches, bottle of water, baked potato chips
Dinner: chicken and rice, tea

· I took the stairs today at school again. I did jumping jacks and running in place this morning when I got up. I attempted LOL to do some sit ups.. that didn’t go too well!

· about 5

· didn’t drink enough water
· didn’t get nearly enough exercise
· didn’t eat too well at dinner ( I went back 1 time too many)
· didn’t get enough rest last night (that made me drained today)

MajicLady
02-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Tuesday (2/10/04):

breakfast-1 medium sized banana and water
lunch-2 steak fajita lean pockets and unsweetened grapefruit juice
snack-1 medium sized banana and water
dinner-salad and small potato and unsweetened grapefruit juice
50 situps, hand weights, jogged in place for 10mins
just got on today..about 30mins so far
when i went to my moms i had 3 bites of peach cobbler she just made..i know, i know..but
my moms makes the best...thats why i am going to jog another 10mins and maybe 25 more
situps!

SFC
02-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Breakfast: 1/2 cup of milk and Cuban coffee

Lunch: Small tuna sandwish with diet Sunkist

Dinner: 1 Chicken breast with diet Coke

Snacks: Pistachios and 12 cups of water

Exercise: 100 crunches and walked :)

LonelyOne
02-11-2004, 10:18 AM

5. Spend less than 3 hours/day on computer (never actually kept track; should be an interesting reality check!)

Monday (2/9/04):

1. Food:
-Breakfast-Egg sandwich
-Lunch-Large Salad
-Drank 118 oz. water
Calories -1410, Fat -77g, Fat %-49%, Carbs-53g (net), Protein-70g, Sodium-2985mg
3. Computer Time: About 6 hours (waay more than I thought it would be!)
4. List ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program:

-Ate too many fatty foods
-Too much sodium
-Too much time on computer

1. Food:
-Breakfast: Egg Sanwich
-Snack: Teryaki Beef Jerky
-Lunch: Medium Salad
-Dinner: Grilled Chicken Breast w/BBQ Sauce
-Drinks: 1 Smirnoff Green Apple, 3 oz. Vanilla Stoli
-Total Water: 175 oz.
Calories – 1276; Fat – 33.5g (24%); Carbs – 75g; Protein – 72g; Sodium – 2687mg
2. Exercise: 15 min. (1.6 miles) on skier; 5 min. Toning w/weights, 12 min. Abs of Steel (Part 1)
3. Computer Time: About 3 ½ hours
4. Things I did to contribute to my FAILURE in the program:
-Too much alcohol
-Sodium still too high (but drank a TON of water, hopefully balances out)

SamsWife
02-11-2004, 07:43 PM

1. exercise
4. up my energy level

Monday (02/09/2004):

Tuesday (02/10/2004):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d): Breakfast: colby jack cheese slices, Lunch: hot dogs and cheese slices, Snack: Endulge low-carb bar, Dinner: salad w/ plain lettuce and Creamy Caesar dressing, hamburger patties, broccoli with cheese, 1/2 PB & J sandwich (leftover from kids) <-- this was my carbs for the reward meal :) I drank 67.6 oz. of water!!

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. - took stairs all day instead of elevators, parked far away at work so I could walk to the building, took my boys to the mall in their stroller and walked 7 laps of our mall!!

4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: not enough exercise, need to drink more water

Wednesday (02/11/2004):

Breakfast - 2 bacon, egg and cheese muffins (without the muffins!!! :))
Lunch - big salad with just lettuce and Creamy Caesar dressing
Dinner - colby jack cheese slices, Endulge low carb bar, can of tuna
Water - 64 oz.

Walked instead of elevators; parked far away at work; walked to the grocery store instead of driving (to buy garbage bags and low-carb bread! :))

3. # of hours on the computer: 10

not enough water!!! more REAL exercise

mrskendrick2you
02-11-2004, 07:58 PM

Monday ( 2 /9 /04):

Tuesday ( 2 /10 /04):

· I took the stairs today at school again. I did jumping jacks and running in place this morning when I got up. I attempted LOL to do some sit ups.. that didn’t go too well!

· about 5

Wednesday ( 2 /11 /04):

Breakfast: orange, cereal, 2 % milk :(
Lunch: sandwich, baked chips, tea
Dinner: slice of pizza, caesar salad w/ lite ranch dressing, tea, water

· Dancing, dancing, and more dancing!

· didn’t drink enough water (AGAIN)
· poor selection of meals (LOL)
· not getting out enough

NatureJunkee
02-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Wednesday ( 2 /11 /04):

Breakfast: Special K with soy milk; coffee with soy milk
Lunch: rice and beans with guacamole and cheese
Dinner: beans and chic patty.

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. Walked stairs once.

- did not do enough exercise today (AGAIN)
- should not have had the quac and cheese at lunch--too much fat for my program
- did not move around in general enough today.

SFC
02-11-2004, 08:49 PM

1. Pay my bills for the month, before I get hit with late charges. ******

2. Pack my bags for my trip this weekend. I am going to visit my b/f.
4. Clear my treadmill so I could do the walking on it.
5. Cut back on sweets.

Wednesday 2/11/04

Breakfast - milk and coffee

Snack - Pistachios

Lunch - McDonald's Grill Chicken Ceasar Salad w/ half the Ceasar dressing and diet coke

Snack - Protein bar

Dinner - Split pea soup and flank steak, diet Sunkist

Water - 12 cups

Exercise - Upper body, 100 crunches and walked

Time on computer - about 2 hrs. just in PTO thus far

Things I did to contribute to my failure - not enough cardio workout

ToughTimes
02-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Ok, I will do this thread when I can find the time -- otherwise I will just keep track of this on my own (food wise); but I wanted to answer the first 5 questions, so here goes:

NAME: LISA
DATES: 02/08-02/14/04

1. Start exercise program *
2. Start eating healthier *
3. Drink 64 oz of water per day *
4. Limit bad foods/sweets to moderation *
5. Give myself a treat to stop the cravings *

Wednesday:

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d): Giant Panda Wrap (grilled chicken, veggies, and oriental noodles in a whole wheat tortilla), baked potato for lunch. Oatmeal for supper. Pretzel and diet coke for snack (not Lays pretzels, the kind at the mall)

2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest
I did not exercise today. I am bad. :)

about 1 hour today, so far

Did not exercise. Using the excuse that I had to work and that my dad visited me ISN'T an excuse. I had extra time to exercise, I just didn't want to have to take another shower after working out. Another bad excuse!!

imissrondale
02-11-2004, 11:11 PM
name: melony(imissrondale)
week: 1
dates:2/09/04-2/15/04

1.cut down on pop
2.eat healthier
4.stop smoking so much
Monday (/ /):

breakfast-none
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. ok being honest no exercise
did not exercise
today was not to bad of a first day i thinkjust as a tip with a low carb diet you can eat all the cheeses and leat you want so i always have a container of cottage chese

Tuesday (/ /):

breakfast- nothing
lunch- nothing
snack 2 sugar cookies
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. none again today i was so busy
Wednesday (/ /):

breakfast-nothing
lunch- 1 serving of vegetable lasagna and strwberry kiwi water
dinner-2 tacos
snack coyyage cheese and low fat honey wheat preztels
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL.for some reason i am just not getting the exercise but i have no exercise equipment and it is cold out
3. # of hours on the computer:been on for 20 mins so far
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program
today just no exercise i went out and bought low fat low carb snacks flavored water and diet mt dew i have had no candy or junk food for 4 days:)

ToughTimes
02-12-2004, 09:30 AM
GREAT JOB MELONY -- with the buying of the diet mt. dew -- that is a great start!! Those honey wheat pretzels are REALLY good - I'd recommend them to anyone!

LonelyOne
02-12-2004, 10:14 AM

Monday (2/9/04):

1. Food:
-Breakfast-Egg sandwich
-Lunch-Large Salad
-Drank 118 oz. water
-Too much sodium

1. Food:
2. Exercise: 15 min. (1.6 miles) on skier; 5 min. Toning w/weights, 12 min. Abs of Steel (Part 1)
-Too much alcohol

1. Food:
-Lunch: Smart Ones (Creamy Chicken Tuscan)
-Dinner: Salad
Calories – 1000; Fat – 22g (43%); Carbs –58g; Protein – 66g; Sodium – 3002mg
2. Exercise: 10 min. (1.3 miles) on skier; 30 crunches
3. Computer Time: About 4 hours
-Too much sodium (I've really got to keep an eye on this!)
-Not enough water

SamsWife
02-12-2004, 06:58 PM

1. exercise
4. up my energy level

Monday (02/09/2004):

Tuesday (02/10/2004):

Wednesday (02/11/2004):

Water - 64 oz.

Walked instead of elevators; parked far away at work; walked to the grocery store instead of driving (to buy garbage bags and low-carb bread! :))

Thursday (02/12/2004):

Breakfast - none
Lunch - Low-carb Turkey/Bacon Melt Atkins Wrap from Subway
Dinner - big salad (just lettuce) with Creamy Caesar dressing, steak, ice cream sandwich
Water - 64 oz.
Snack - Endulge low carb bar

Walked instead of elevators; parked far away at work

3. # of hours on the computer: 5

not enough water!!! more REAL exercise, skipping breakfast

SFC
02-12-2004, 08:01 PM

1. Pay my bills for the month, before I get hit with late charges. ******

2. Pack my bags for my trip this weekend. I am going to visit my b/f. ********
4. Clear my treadmill so I could do the walking on it.*******
5. Cut back on sweets.

Wednesday 2/11/04

Breakfast - coffee, egg and Canadian ham

Snack - Pistachios and diet Coke

Lunch - chicken breast and diet Sunkist

Snack - pear

Dinner - half a protein bar and diet Sunkist

Water - 13 cups

Exercise - none too busy packing for my trip

Time on computer - about 2 hrs. just in PTO thus far

Things I did to contribute to my failure - no exercise or enough sleep

SFC
02-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Oooooops I forgot to change date the above journal is for Thursday 2/12/04

RAM
02-12-2004, 09:39 PM
NAMe: Raechelle aka RAM
DATES:2/10- 2/15

1.Work out at least 30 min every four days out of the week *
2. Stay on task with eating right *
3. Do more bible study
4. Take time out to play or talk with daughter *
5. Try not to stress and worry so much about tomorrow
Monday (/ /):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):Skiped brk, had diet pep, lunch had cottage cheese& tuna, dinner had chicken tacos.
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. none
3. # of hours on the computer:maybe 2 at work
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: all of the above had not started goals till tuesday.

Tuesday (/ /):2/10

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):B- 2 beef jerkey sticks,L-3 slices of turkey with little cheese on lettuce, D- cheese burger hold the bun- 64oz water.
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. did weights arms & legs 15 min.
3. # of hours on the computer:not sure
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: nothing i feel I am on the right track!

Wednesday (/ /):2/11

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):b-1sausage- L-Turkey & cheese no bread D- Pollissage sausage- 2 hard boil eggs. snaked on some turkey & cheese. 64 oz water
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. Went for 40 min walk while daughter roller bladed.
3. # of hours on the computer:?
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program:snaking after dinner instead of just going to bed.

Thursday (/ /):2/12

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):B-1 sausage- Snake-2 beef jerkey sticks, L- 1/2 cup of salad w/ turkey,baccon bits, 1/2tps ranch,D- small stak w/ mushrooms,snack 1 hard boil egg! 64 oz watter!
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. walked on treadmill for 30 min did weights 10(kind of sore from Tues)
3. # of hours on the computer:alot maybe3
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program:nothing so far! just joined the crew today!!

LonelyOne
02-13-2004, 06:45 AM

Monday (2/9/04):

1. Food:
-Breakfast-Egg sandwich
-Lunch-Large Salad
-Drank 118 oz. water
-Too much sodium

1. Food:
-Too much alcohol

1. Food:
-Lunch: Smart Ones (Creamy Chicken Tuscan)
-Dinner: Salad
Calories – 1000; Fat – 22g (43%); Carbs –58g; Protein – 66g; Sodium – 3002mg
2. Exercise: 10 min. (1.3 miles) on skier; 30 crunches
3. Computer Time: About 4 hours
-Too much sodium (I've really got to keep an eye on this!)
-Not enough water

1. Food:
-Lunch: Small Salad
-Dinner: Lean Cuisine (Grilled Chicken Tuscan)
-Snack: 1/2 c. Rice, 1 1/2 c. Brocolli w/3 Cheese Sauce
-Total Water: 150 oz.
Calories – 1148; Fat – 41g (32%); Carbs –113g; Protein – 62g; Sodium – 2886mg
2. Exercise: 15 min. (1.9 miles) on skier; 40 crunches
3. Computer Time: About 3 hours
-Too much sodium (I need to find low-sodium foods!)
-Didn't spend enough time with you guys for support!

NatureJunkee
02-13-2004, 08:28 AM
Thursday (02/12/2004):

Breakfast - Special K with soy milk; coffee with soy milk
Lunch - Wendy's salad
Dinner - one piece of cheese pizza
Water - 8 glasses
Snack - cashews

Walked instead of elevators

not enough exercise. too much time sitting in front of the computer. not enough protein.

SamsWife
02-13-2004, 09:07 PM

1. exercise
4. up my energy level

Monday (02/09/2004):

Tuesday (02/10/2004):

Wednesday (02/11/2004):

Water - 64 oz.

Thursday (02/12/2004):

Breakfast - none
Dinner - big salad (just lettuce) with Creamy Caesar dressing, steak, ice cream sandwich
Water - 64 oz.

Friday (02/13/2004):

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with one piece of low carb toast
Lunch - steak
Dinner - 2 cheddarwursts, mashed potatoes, green beans
Water - 64 oz.
Snack - Carbolite 0 carb Toffee Bar (YUCK! :yuck:)

Walked instead of elevators; parked far away at work; walked around the mall

3. # of hours on the computer: 8

mrskendrick2you
02-13-2004, 09:16 PM

Monday ( 2 /9 /04):

Tuesday ( 2 /10 /04):

· about 5

Wednesday ( 2 /11 /04):

· not getting out enough

Thursday ( 2 /12 /04):

Breakfast: cereal, 2 % milk
Lunch: sandwich, Caesar salad
Dinner: hamburger, tea :(

· Dancing, walking (but not much :( !)

· not enough exercise

Friday ( 2 /13 /04):

Lunch: sandwich, apple
Dinner: porkchop, salad, tea

· Walked (not nearly enough though)

· Only 4 (I’m proud of myself… thanks to babieboo!)

· NEED TO CHOOSE BETTER MEALS!
· NEED MORE EXERCISE!!!

MajicLady
02-14-2004, 12:03 AM
Wednesday (2/11/04):

breakfast-unsweetened grapefruit juice, peanut butter jelly sandwich
lunch-fajita chicken lean pocket with unsweetened grapefruit juice
snack-banana
dinner-chefs salad
I walked for 30 mins
about 3 hours
not enough exercise

Thursday (2/12/04):

breakfast-nothing....
lunch-turkey breast sandwich w/ 2 pct cheese and unsweetened grapefruit juice
dinner-tuna w/ relish and mayo..crackers..carrots and a medium gala apple
snack-grapes
no exercise today
3. # of hours on the computer:12 hours at work
DID NOT EXERCISE!

Friday (2/13/04):

breakfast-pb and j sandwich
lunch-tuna with relish and mayo..crackers..sugar free black cherry yogurt
dinner-salad w/ croutons and dressing...lowfat chewy granola bar
snack-cottage cheese w/ pinapple chunks..sugar free cocoa
walk the stairs at work on my breaks
3. # of hours on the computer:12 hours at work
should not have had the crackers!

SamsWife
02-15-2004, 11:09 AM

1. exercise
4. up my energy level

Monday (02/09/2004):

Tuesday (02/10/2004):

Wednesday (02/11/2004):

Water - 64 oz.

Thursday (02/12/2004):

Breakfast - none
Water - 64 oz.

Friday (02/13/2004):

Lunch - steak
Water - 64 oz.

Saturday (02/14/2004):

Breakfast - scrambled eggs and cheese with one piece of low carb toast
Lunch - steak um's and cheese
Dinner - nothing (sick with the flu)
Water - 16 oz.
Snack - Endulge low-carb bar

unpacking -- nothing else -- sick with the flu

3. # of hours on the computer: 2

MajicLady
02-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Saturday (2/14/04):

breakfast:pb&j sandwich and unsweetened grapefruit juice
lunch:fajita steak lean pocket and unsweetened grapefruit juice
dinner:tomatoe soup and tuna w/ crackers
snack:blue bunny sugar free cherry vanilla yogurt
75sit ups, worked arms w/ 5lb weights, pushups and squats
12 hours at work
today was a good day, i am on track and focused!

Sunday (2/15/04):

breakfast:1 sausage biscuit and hashbrown and unsweetened grapefruit juice
lunch:ham and cheese sandwich w/ unsweetened grapefruit juice
dinner:ham and cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup w/ sugar free lemonade
snack:cottage cheese w/ peaches
situps, pushups, squats, leg lifts, and arms using 5lb weights.
12, I am at work
I made my sandwich with regular bread instead of sugar free bread. My excuse is that i need to use it up, can't stand to waste my hard earned money!LOL

mrskendrick2you
02-16-2004, 09:26 PM

*3. No more than 1 piece of chocolate
*5. Read my Bible for better Understanding

Monday ( 2 /9 /04):

Tuesday ( 2 /10 /04):

· about 5

Wednesday ( 2 /11 /04):

· not getting out enough

Thursday ( 2 /12 /04):

Breakfast: cereal, 2 % milk
Lunch: sandwich, Caesar salad
Dinner: hamburger, tea :(

· Dancing, walking (but not much :( !)

· not enough exercise

Friday ( 2 /13 /04):

Dinner: porkchop, salad, tea

· Walked (not nearly enough though)

· Only 4 (I’m proud of myself… thanks to babieboo!)

· NEED TO CHOOSE BETTER MEALS!
· NEED MORE EXERCISE!!!

Saturday ( 2 /14 /04):

Breakfast: water
Lunch: chicken fingers, french fries, soda
Dinner: nothing

· NONE!

· ate crappy food
· didn’t eat enough meals
· drank soda :(
Sunday ( 2 /15 /04):

Breakfast: nothing
Dinner: cheeseburger

· Dancing

· didn’t eat breakfast
· didn’t eat healthy meals
· not enough exercise

MajicLady
02-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Name:Shonda
Week #:2
Dates:2/16/04-2/22/04

1.Cardio workout every other day
2.drink more water
3.stick to 1200-1400 calories a day
4.get the house together
5.be on time!
Monday (2/16/04):
breakfast:1cup of oatmeal
lunch:wendys side salad w/ reduced fat ranch dressing
dinner:steak and small baked potato w/ crystal light lemonade
snack:cottage cheese w/ pineapples
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. cardio workout, situps, pushups, squats, leg lifts, and arms w/ 5lb. weights
3. # of hours on the computer: 12 hours, i am at work
Today was a good day. I even left the croutons off of my salad. Today was a total success!

SamsWife
02-17-2004, 06:20 AM

1. exercise
4. up my energy level

Monday (02/09/2004):

Tuesday (02/10/2004):

Wednesday (02/11/2004):

Water - 64 oz.

Thursday (02/12/2004):

Breakfast - none
Water - 64 oz.

Friday (02/13/2004):

Lunch - steak
Water - 64 oz.

Saturday (02/14/2004):

Breakfast - scrambled eggs and cheese with one piece of low carb toast
Lunch - steak um's and cheese
Water - 16 oz.

unpacking -- nothing else -- sick with the flu

Sunday (02/15/2004):

Breakfast - 2 salami sticks from the vending machine at our visit (no carbs)
Lunch - thought I was feeling well enough for this -- WRONG -- 2 bacon cheeseburgers (minus the buns) and a side salad
Water - 16 oz.

moved furniture, unpacked boxes -- nothing else -- sick with the flu

RAM
02-18-2004, 10:02 AM
NAMe: Raechelle aka RAM
WEEK#: 2
DATES:2/16- 2/21

1.Work out at least 30 min every four days out of the week *
2. Stay on task with eating right *
3. Do more bible study
4. Take time out to play or talk with daughter *
5. Not to eat any ice cream on my daughters birthday!
Monday (/ /):

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):Skiped brk, lunch had bowl of cambles soup.e& tuna, Dinner had Taco bell.(not good )
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. none tread mill 25 min
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: Eating at taco bell

Tuesday (/ /):2/17

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):B-nothing,L-5 slices sausage with cheese, D- two cheese burger pattys and half a baked pattato.- 34oz water.
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. did weights arms & legs 15 min.
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program: I need to stop skipping breakfast.

Wednesday (/ /):2/18

1. list ALL foods that you consume(d):b-1sausage- L-Turkey & cheese no bread D- Cottage cheese and tuna. 64 oz water
2. list ALL exercise(s) and how long you did each.. if you did NO exercise, be honest LOL. wont work out after work Its my daughters birthday.
3. # of hours on the computer:?
4. list ALL things I did today that can contribute to my FAILURE in the program

brin
03-09-2004, 06:56 AM
NAME:
WEEK#:
DATES:

Monday (/ /):

Tuesday (/ /):

Wednesday (/ /):

Thursday (/ /):

Friday (/ /):

Saturday (/ /):

Sunday (/ /):

mrskendrick2you
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mrskendrick2you
Find all posts by mrskendrick2you

02-09-2004, 09:41 PM

Brin
Week #1
3/9-3/16

1. BFL for the week
2. Drink my water everyday
3. Follow my eating plan
4. Do my workout