View Full Version : Prepaid account with Infinity Networks

loveaf55
12-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Hi, my husband was just transferred to South Bay CF and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to set up a prepaid account with Infinity Networks? I called Infinity who told me in the rudest way possible that I need to set up a prepaid account but that I have to have some PIN # from my husband??:confused: Anyway I just want to hear his voice can anyone help??

love baby
12-29-2009, 12:47 PM
I haven't heard that company. As far as I know almost everyone on here uses Correctional Billing Services, they are also a prepaid company, Here is the number 1-800-844-6591, hope u get everything set up.

ben's girl
12-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I haven't heard that company. As far as I know almost everyone on here uses Correctional Billing Services, they are also a prepaid company, Here is the number 1-800-844-6591, hope u get everything set up.

South Bay is a private facility and does not use CBS. They have their own contract and it's through Infinity Network.

love baby
12-30-2009, 01:34 AM
South Bay is a private facility and does not use CBS. They have their own contract and it's through Infinity Network.
I am sorry, I was unaware of this. But I guess that's what we are all here for. But I am sorry for giving you the wrong information

Richs_wife
12-30-2009, 06:53 AM
You will need to call the facility and speak with Mr. Spooner. He will be able to give you your husband's PIN. He is VERY hard to get a hold of, but just be persistent. The calls are more expensive than CBS, but they used to be outrageous! I was paying $4.05/15 minutes (and I live in palm beach county). They have since lowered their rates. If you have any other questions PM me. My husband has been there for almost a year. GOOD LUCK!!!:)

ben's girl
12-30-2009, 09:23 AM
I am sorry, I was unaware of this. But I guess that's what we are all here for. But I am sorry for giving you the wrong information

No worries. I just didn't want her to setup the account and be out that money until CBS decided to give it back to her (since they probably would've taken it even though they don't service South Bay).

mrs_young
12-30-2009, 11:35 AM
yeah call and asks for the phone person at south bay because mines in moore haven and they use infinity network i cant stand them damn people over there they really is rude but call asap so you can be able to talk to him before the new years

imissmybaby08
01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
anyone have the number to INfinity? My mans back there and i dont have the number to add money. thanks

Richs_wife
01-13-2010, 06:28 AM
1-877-273-5012
This is the # to add money ONLY. I don't have the customer service number.
:)

imissmybaby08
01-13-2010, 12:52 PM
How long does it take for the money to show up on there?

tattooval
02-11-2010, 12:21 AM
My boyfriend just got moved to Martin, but was at Moore Haven for 2 months. Infinity's customer service number is 866-681-2948. I called a number of times to set up the account, set up another account for his parents, because I didn't know my pin to put more money, etc.... I found people to be very helpful. Nobody was rude at all. At MH, the Infinity rep was Ms. Spooner, the wife of the rep at SB. I can't speak for her husband, but she was very helpful. I had issues with disconnected calls that she took care of quickly and easily. You have to have their 8 digit pin number to set up the account. Other than not being able to monitor the account online, I liked it better than cbs.

ks92677
03-26-2010, 04:50 AM
What is the minimum for setting up account with Infinity?

LeneL07283
10-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Hi, my husband was just transferred to South Bay CF and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to set up a prepaid account with Infinity Networks? I called Infinity who told me in the rudest way possible that I need to set up a prepaid account but that I have to have some PIN # from my husband??:confused: Anyway I just want to hear his voice can anyone help??

My Fiance' was transfered over to the same place 6months ago. And I also called infinity networks and got the same rude service you recieved. They told me to call the prison and talk to the man who is in charge of the phone calls to get the 6 digit pin #, but he never answers the phone, and it's pointless to leave a message because he never calls back. My fiance' ended up having to get the pin number for me and he sent it to me in a letter. You might have to do the same. After I got the pin they finally let me set up an account and add money. Its only 15 minutes calls at a time but its worth it. I hope this helps.

love baby
10-13-2010, 09:53 PM
My husband might be putting in for a transfer to South Bay. I have an account set up with CBS, so I guess if he does that I'd have to cancel my account and set on eup with Infinity. Does Infinity work the same way as CBS. What is the min. u can put on ur phone at one time?