View Full Version : 2010 Solano Carpool/Ridesharing Notices ONLY

vaag
06-09-2006, 01:02 PM
I was just wondering how many ladies are in here who have thier man in solano,vacaville,ca prison?? Im trying to find someone that lives in L.A or near L.A that is willing to share, car rental, hotel, and gas expences if any of you ladies are going north and passing through L.A or know of anyone that is going sometime soon to solano please let me know i would really appreaciate the help. Ladies thank you in advance......:)

LanellePadilla
06-21-2006, 11:08 PM
hey there why dont you pm me so we can talk im intrested in carpoolin

MrsDavis
06-28-2006, 07:24 PM
June 28, 2006
Hi, my name is Nina and my husband is in Solano, Vacaville. Please contact me. I am interested in carpooling. email me at [email address removed per PTO Posting Guidelines]. Talk to you soon.
Nina

PTO-79211
12-28-2009, 01:21 PM
If you are trying to find a ride or if you have an empty seat and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread.... Please include the following information -

Whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving? (If you let someone else drive your car, there's nothing at all rude about asking to SEE their driver's license and if you'll be driving someone else's car, it's sensible to ask to see the insurance card.)

What area you're coming from (preferably at least the County)

When you usually leave and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Do you travel with children?

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Most other details should probably be exchanged via private message.

Here's an example:

Quote:
Ride needed from Oakland Area.
Licensed driver.
Can share gas costs, and maybe a room?
Prefer to go on Friday and stay until after Sunday visiting.

Or

Quote:
I drive from Mendocino County 2 times a month.
Would like to share the driving and gas costs.
Sorry, I can't accommodate children.
I smoke and play the stereo loud.
Usually leave after lunch on Friday and head back right after Sunday Visits.

Please do not post replies in this thread, JUST your Carpool Information

PTO-79211
12-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Link to the 2009 Carpool Sticky

2009 Solano Carpool/Rideshare Sticky (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385944)

LANz012388
03-23-2010, 12:58 PM
hi ladies!
my husband is over at solano and i am in the bay area (san francisco area.15 minutes south of SF) if any of you drive up there i am willing to share the cost. i dont smoke, but dont mind if you do and am willing to make my appointments at the same time that yours are. anybody?
thanks

Hiswifey1202
05-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Need a ride for me and my son to Solano.
I'm in stanislaus county. Can split cost of gas. Soon I will be driving and then can give someone a lift. NO smokers....i dont know how this works or how visiting works but im going to research it and find out.

NATHANGIRL
08-14-2010, 11:33 AM
hi i will love to share gas cost and room cost. I have no kids and i do not smoke but have no problem if the driver smokes, i do have DL i live in Lancaster, ca.

ms c
08-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi i willing to split all costs very open to loud music smoking whatever dont really care just need a ride

ms c
08-23-2010, 04:58 PM
june 28, 2006
hi, my name is nina and my husband is in solano, vacaville. Please contact me. I am interested in carpooling. Email me at [email address removed per pto posting guidelines]. Talk to you soon.
Nina

are you still going to solaono? If so contact me asap thank u

ms c
09-02-2010, 01:38 PM
I was just wondering how many ladies are in here who have thier man in solano,vacaville,ca prison?? Im trying to find someone that lives in L.A or near L.A that is willing to share, car rental, hotel, and gas expences if any of you ladies are going north and passing through L.A or know of anyone that is going sometime soon to solano please let me know i would really appreaciate the help. Ladies thank you in advance......:)

i live in los angeles and will be leavin to solano on sept 25th me and another person will be staying untill sunday.

ladydan2012
10-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Hello, I'm in need of a ride to California State Prison Solano.... I don't have a car or license willing to share the cost of gas.... I am in the Oakland area and will be willing to meet at a central location... Willing to go Saturday r Sunday..... PM me back please..... Just let me know so i can make a appointment if need be....Thanks!!!!!

ladydan2012
12-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Hello... I was woundering is anyone from the Bayarea will be going up to Solano during the month of January who is willing to carpool? I have no prob with gas or bridge toll... PM me and let me know I am willing to go Saturdays r Sundays... Please let me know incase I need to make appt... Thank You:)