View Full Version : Visitation - Grow up!

seansbabyluv
12-26-2009, 11:34 AM
This post is directed to everyone in general and a couple of girls in particular who I do not know and never saw until yesterday. But this would not be the first time I've met "girls" like you. If you don't behave like this in visitation then you can ignore the post. If you do and you want to take offense, go right ahead.

The kind of girls I am talking about are the immature ones who go into the bathroom after visiting is over with and laugh about the "things" they THINK they got away with, mostly inappropriate touching, whether at your table or taking pictures.

I just want you to know that what you think is funny or cute is BS. Even if YOU personally do not get caught, all of us other visitors suffer for YOUR actions. Case in point...we can now no longer put our arms around each other taking pics because an offender chose to do something stupid at Buena Vista and cop a feel. He was caught and thrown in the hole, I am sure his visitor has been banned from visiting now and the rest of us who have respect for the HOUSE RULES, now have to suffer because of your immaturity. Every idiot visiting rule that has been created is because of something either stupid or criminal that has been done by visitors.

Our fricking life is hard enough as it is, there is no need for you to make it any harder thank you. If you are old enough to go to a state prison and visit someone, then you are old enough to act like an adult. If your inmate wants to do stupid stuff, then put a stop to it or leave. I just wanted to post this to the two girls who were laughing in the restroom about what they were doing. The maturity level leaves a lot to be desired and if you guys can't behave down there then stay home.

Also to the girl who became irritated because the Sgt forgot to call your guy down...please don't piss these people off. 3 out of 4 of them are actually very nice and respectful to us. There is one there that if you give her a reason to ban you from visiting, she will do it. I just wanted to this because I know we have all seen it and most of us suffer the consequences of your actions. Either behave on the visits or don't bother going. Always remember one thing about prison...it Ain't Burger King, you can't have it YOUR WAY.

Thanks.

Nicks_baby
12-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Well said Cindy, thank you for putting into words what i have had on my mond these past few months. I hope you had a good visit despite the others

freedomataprice
12-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the post! It was needed.

BlueEyedEllie
12-26-2009, 09:21 PM
This post is directed to everyone in general and a couple of girls in particular who I do not know and never saw until yesterday. But this would not be the first time I've met "girls" like you. If you don't behave like this in visitation then you can ignore the post. If you do and you want to take offense, go right ahead.

The kind of girls I am talking about are the immature ones who go into the bathroom after visiting is over with and laugh about the "things" they THINK they got away with, mostly inappropriate touching, whether at your table or taking pictures.

I just want you to know that what you think is funny or cute is BS. Even if YOU personally do not get caught, all of us other visitors suffer for YOUR actions. Case in point...we can now no longer put our arms around each other taking pics because an offender chose to do something stupid at Buena Vista and cop a feel. He was caught and thrown in the hole, I am sure his visitor has been banned from visiting now and the rest of us who have respect for the HOUSE RULES, now have to suffer because of your immaturity. Every idiot visiting rule that has been created is because of something either stupid or criminal that has been done by visitors.

Our fricking life is hard enough as it is, there is no need for you to make it any harder thank you. If you are old enough to go to a state prison and visit someone, then you are old enough to act like an adult. If your inmate wants to do stupid stuff, then put a stop to it or leave. I just wanted to post this to the two girls who were laughing in the restroom about what they were doing. The maturity level leaves a lot to be desired and if you guys can't behave down there then stay home.

Also to the girl who became irritated because the Sgt forgot to call your guy down...please don't piss these people off. 3 out of 4 of them are actually very nice and respectful to us. There is one there that if you give her a reason to ban you from visiting, she will do it. I just wanted to this because I know we have all seen it and most of us suffer the consequences of your actions. Either behave on the visits or don't bother going. Always remember one thing about prison...it Ain't Burger King, you can't have it YOUR WAY.

Thanks.
I don't live in colorado nor is my man in a colorado prison BUT this thread is excellent!!!!! and very very true!!! I'm sure it happens in many prisons in america and it's quite pathetic!!!

jeffsbaby
12-26-2009, 09:26 PM
TY Something that needed to be said!!!! That goes for the maryland girls too. i have seen way too much!

in Christ
12-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Self respect is sadly missing from the younger generation and is inexcusable in a situation that can hurt others or yourself.....rule i0i of living life in an open society that has rules for a reason

Lovelasts
12-26-2009, 09:51 PM
I live in CA and my best friend is at Valley State Prison for Women and my Lady is in Neveda.

A much needed post! And two thumbs up for you, SeansBabyLuv!

seansbabyluv
12-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Thanks guys...I'm amazed at the things I have seen really just attitudes...bragging about their guy being in the joint as if it's some badge of honor. Really...it's not! This is not some little kid school yard this is REAL life! It's very hard for us on the outside financially and emotionally and it's no joke. Go through this a couple of times and little girls you will figure it out...although I seriously doubt that the level of your maturity will ever give you the stamina to stick it out. One little wink from some other guy who's not locked up will wipe your inmate right out of your little minds!

But seriously, this prison is not even maximum security and the visiting room tables are little school desks that have modesty panels in the middle...the only thing I can touch under that table are his feet and even that is a no-no. Drugs brought in by visitors is a huge problem there and rules upon rules make us and our loved ones miserable. So please, before you do something you think is cute and slick, try to consider the consequences of your actions to yourself and others before you do it.