View Full Version : Questions on going to Henderson ISF

jes3atm3
12-02-2009, 06:18 PM
wanting some info. anything at all really. will they shave. my head upon intake? is it a set 90 day program? visits?

RobinsMan
12-04-2009, 05:03 PM
I can't say I know much about ISF except that I don't think you go through any sort of intake procedure like you did in prison. Not sure about the haircut, either. Officially, ISF can be up to 180 days but I think that varies with the amount of "business" they are getting at the time. Also, not cerain about visits. Don't know if there is a delay but it seems I recall they are contact visits. You might try posting in the visitation forum.

jes3atm3
12-06-2009, 08:51 AM
thanks for the info. anything is appreciated since no one here in san angelo has any answers

RockysWife
09-05-2016, 08:52 PM
My hubby is going to ISF Henderson. I realize you posted questions years ago, do u have any information u could share with me?

Firebrand
09-06-2016, 06:13 AM
My hubby is going to ISF Henderson. I realize you posted questions years ago, do u have any information u could share with me?

He's going to the East Texas Treatment Facility. He'll be there for 90 days. No matter whether it is parole related or probation. If you have any questions you can call them. There's someone there now. I left there in February.