View Full Version : "No White" Diet... Anyone tried it?

onyx306
02-03-2004, 09:14 AM
My mom is getting a kick out of me trying to do the whole low carb thing and she found out about this new diet called the no white diet... simple too, if it's white you don't eat it. NO bread, sugar, rice, egg whites etc. She knows people that have dropped like 40 lbs easy by following it, so I am wondering if anyone of ya'll have tried it or knwo anything about it. If you do, let me know cause I think I am going to attempt to follow it. I still have that baby fat from my pregnancy four years ago and it needs to go! :D Thanks!

Wittysweet
02-03-2004, 09:24 AM
No I haven't heard of it ...but .. I have been doing the Dr. Phil change my life thinga nd it is really easy and it makes me feel better inside as well. The book I have been using is "the Ultimate Weight Solution" (The 7 keys to Weight Loss Freedom) Dr. Phil McGraw.... It is a healthy way to manage weight and find the reason's why your overweight and change how you eat and feel about yourself. Good luck on whatever you do... I'm with you..
Believe in yourself and you will be the creator of your destiny.....
Witty

TEEDEE20
02-03-2004, 09:25 AM
I know somebody who did that diet and lost 35 lbs. She says it's very very easy and she has been able to stick with it for 2 years now. Good Luck

Tammy

My mom is getting a kick out of me trying to do the whole low carb thing and she found out about this new diet called the no white diet... simple too, if it's white you don't eat it. NO bread, sugar, rice, egg whites etc. She knows people that have dropped like 40 lbs easy by following it, so I am wondering if anyone of ya'll have tried it or knwo anything about it. If you do, let me know cause I think I am going to attempt to follow it. I still have that baby fat from my pregnancy four years ago and it needs to go! :D Thanks!

MizzCandy
02-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Wow I am gonna try it! So can I eat like wheat bread, since its brown?

onyx306
02-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Thats what I am told... and that you can have wheat pasta etc. I can't seem to find too much about it online but if I do, I'll let you know.

LiL GhOsTS LaDY
02-03-2004, 01:58 PM
never heard of it, i have heard of carb diet, which sounds very similar to that...

i know alot of people lost ALOT on the south beach diet........ anyone tried?

JustLisa
02-03-2004, 02:02 PM
I haven't heard of the no white diet.. I do the no carb "Atkins" diet andI can really lose on that.. but need to just stick with it.. My sister has lost 92 lbs. on it.. she looks like a new person. I keep losing and gaining the same darn 20 lbs.. lol