View Full Version : Restart Program

heaven_lee_2008
11-22-2009, 03:32 PM
My husband said that there is a program in Alabama called restart, He is trying to get me to move to Alabama (where I know no one). Once he is released, if his PO will let him he has a stable place to come to here in Florida. He has an online web design biz, that is finally taking off, What is the restart program. I am being treated for stage 2 breast cancer and it is impossible to write him. I'd appreciate any replies. He's in Kilby right now!!! Blessings )O( :confused:

southerngrace19
12-02-2009, 08:37 AM
i have never heard of a restart program, but there is a supervised reentry program where they can get out for the last 6 months of their sentence and get help w housing and job and stuff to EOS their sentence. you can look on the DOC website for more info.
My husband said that there is a program in Alabama called restart, He is trying to get me to move to Alabama (where I know no one). Once he is released, if his PO will let him he has a stable place to come to here in Florida. He has an online web design biz, that is finally taking off, What is the restart program. I am being treated for stage 2 breast cancer and it is impossible to write him. I'd appreciate any replies. He's in Kilby right now!!! Blessings )O( :confused: