View Full Version : First contact visit this weekend :) YIPPEE! Rudd Prison Unit TX

BabyBettis
10-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Well I'm Super excited to finally get to touch my baby I havent touched him since feb. 2nd.. :( He just got moved to this unit from Middleton.. I wonder if this visitation process is any different than at middleton?? Any info given thank you in advance :) Well im just super super excited about seeing him this weekend Which is also our 1 year anniversary :o So I thought I'd post about it :) Stay strong everyone and Thanks PTO for all the information I'd be lost without it.. :thumbsup:

Forever & Always My baby and me

Mrs.McQueen01
10-09-2009, 11:53 AM
I know how it feels to be able to touch them, the visitation is about the same at Middleton my husband went from Middleton to the Rudd unit also and I have been dealing with this unit for little over a year and they have been pretty cool considering..... if you have any questions just let me know.

BabyBettis
10-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Awesome Thank you SO Much Im Really nervous but excited about tomorrow.. Its been so long since ive been able to touch him.. But i know it will be great.. Ive read on some of these that some units dont allow hand holding!? Is that the way it is at rudd?

Eternal Sunshine
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I don't have any experience visiting at this unit, but I wanted to say I hope you have a wonderful visit.