View Full Version : Foothills CI?

luvpepe
09-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Terry found out today that they are trying to get him transferred to Foothills in Morganton. He will be in the minimum side. I hope they do because it's 2 hours closer. Does anyone have a guy there. What's it like. According to the DOC site it looks like if you go for visitation during the week you get 2 hours but if you go on Sunday you only get an hour. Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah- how is the food there?

CK27855
09-23-2009, 12:55 PM
my brother has been in foothills for about 2 years now...he is 5 hours from home and doesnt want to transfer closer because he seems to think that foothills is a great place to be....so that has to say something about the place....that he is willing to be further from home to be there.

Visitation is every sunday for 2 hours.....depending on his the first letter of his last name, they switch visits from AM to PM every two months. but it is 2 hours every week.

the food is decent i guess. : ) hope this helps!

Terry found out today that they are trying to get him transferred to Foothills in Morganton. He will be in the minimum side. I hope they do because it's 2 hours closer. Does anyone have a guy there. What's it like. According to the DOC site it looks like if you go for visitation during the week you get 2 hours but if you go on Sunday you only get an hour. Any help would be appreciated. Oh yeah- how is the food there?

MrsDH2u
10-08-2009, 09:56 AM
My hubby is at Foothills and it's about a hour and a half from me... He's not the real discriptive type and he's never been in Prison, but he did tell me that it was better than his processing camp... He says the guards are nice so I guess its ok...