View Full Version : From special visit to regular visit need help Polunsky Unit Texas Prison

ThePoetsWife
09-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone

My husband and I were on special 4 hour contact visits because I was living 6 hours away and I would always have to call early in the week for approval if I want to visit him that weekend, but I have moved to Houston now and the 4 hour special visits needs to be changed to regular 2 hour visits on every weekend. My question is simply that do I still need to call in every week to get approval for the regular 2 hour contact visit? Or can I just show up?

Also, I have requested change of address for my DL online, do I have to wait for the DL with the new address to come before I visit? Or will the prove that I did online that I changed address work?

Thank you.

ShoesHappen
09-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Have you called the unit to ask them those questions? They're the best to answer that ...

Danigran
09-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Have you called the unit to ask them those questions? They're the best to answer that ...

I completely agree with Rad. Of course the answers should be simple... should be basic... BUT each Unit can be different! Hell each person you ask can be different.
Good luck!!

mammastalkin
09-11-2009, 09:28 AM
The same person can give different answers on different days!!