View Full Version : Does anyone have a loved one at Hardin County Detention Center, KY?

crazylazz81
08-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Hey, anyone here whos got a loved one at Hardin County D.C.? :)

StarKiller420
01-05-2010, 12:07 AM
I do. I go see him every Saturday.

patchouli
01-05-2010, 04:31 AM
Hi StarKiller420, welcome to the Kentucky forum. As far as I know crazylazz's man is still in Hardin County......hopefully she'll come along in a day or two and let us know for sure.

crazylazz81
01-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi StarKiller420, welcome to the Kentucky forum. As far as I know crazylazz's man is still in Hardin County......hopefully she'll come along in a day or two and let us know for sure.

Hey girls, Im a bit late with my post I know but yeah, my man is still at Hardin County. I wish he was with me instead! :-(

patchouli
01-23-2010, 06:44 PM
How much longer does he have crazylazz? Hope you're getting those phone calls :thumbsup: Always glad to se ya post!!

crazylazz81
01-23-2010, 07:22 PM
How much longer does he have crazylazz? Hope you're getting those phone calls :thumbsup: Always glad to se ya post!!

His release date at the moment is July 2012. He goes up for parole again in Oct this year though and as soon as hes out he might be able to come back home. I hope it all works out. Yes, we are still talking on the phone. :)
Im glad we have at least one option to talk cuz Im about 4000 miles away from him and cant see him.

patchouli
01-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Send lots of pictures! I wish you were close enough to come to the KY g2g! Hey! Fly in, meet some of us from KY for lunch and visit your man in Hardin County :thumbsup: Just a thought........:)

chintath
07-10-2011, 07:59 PM
I know this thread is really old but I have a cousin at Hardin who thinks it's one of the worst places he's been so far (he's a state inmate). Hope I can find out by calling the jail tomorrow if I can send him things to help him pass the time. He and half the inmates there are requesting transfers.

patchouli
07-10-2011, 08:37 PM
chintath, hopefully his stay there will be a brief one; I don't believe any of the "full service" (houses state inmates) county facilites are up to par. Does he have to serve in a county facility or is he destined--eventually--for Roederer?

chintath
07-15-2011, 10:39 PM
chintath, hopefully his stay there will be a brief one; I don't believe any of the "full service" (houses state inmates) county facilites are up to par. Does he have to serve in a county facility or is he destined--eventually--for Roederer?

He's been to a couple of places before Hardin. The only way he can transfer is to pay for it and there must be an inmate available to fill his place. At least he only has 9 months to go so hope he will be able to hang on.

patchouli
07-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Perhpas its his short time that is keeping him in full-service county facilities....and I hate that for him. Seems to me its better to get a longer sentence, go to prison and hope for parole than to sit in any county facility :( JMHO.