View Full Version : My boyfriend has a 1st juvenile strike?

mrs.cleto
08-13-2009, 10:36 PM
hi im new to to PTO..
WELL MY LOVE ONE IS AT WAYSIDE MED N.O.R.F HE JUST TURNED 19..hE WAS CHARGED FOR A ROBBERY HE DID NOT DO.. BUT THEY ARE BRINGING UP HIS CASE AS A 1ST JUVENILE STRIKER... DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHATS THE BEST FOR HIM TO DO?? THEY SAY IF HE FIGHTS IT THEY COULD DOUBLE IT TO A 20 TO LIFE MEANING IT COULD BE A 2 STRIKE.. I AM JUST SO WORRIED I CANT IMAGEN THAT.. THEY ONLY OFFERED HIM A DEAL TO 3 YEARS IN PRISON BUT HE THINKS THEY COULD OFFER HIM A BETTER DEAL.HE BEEN IN WAYSIDE ONLY FOR 4 MONTH AND THAT BEEN THE ONLY DEAL THEY HAD OFFER HIM. WAT IS THE BEST FOR HIM TO DO TAKE THE 3 YEARS OR FIGHT HIS CASE??? PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING:confused:

I REALLYMISS HIM

pj663
08-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Welcome to pto sweete:) I know it's tough for you right now and so new but were here to help you as much as we can. It's really hard to determine if he should accept the deal. Three compared to 20 to life is a big diffrence. As of it's three years depending on his situation if he does 85 percent then he will be out in less then three years. On the other hand if he truly was not responsible then I cant blame him for trying to fight his case you know? Again it's a delicate situation that only he would know ladies if you have any information please share. You can pm me anytime and again welcome:)