View Full Version : What happens after your residence is approved? Texas Parole

cdcruz85
08-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I just got my house approved today, so my husband can parole here... if anyone knows please any information would help. After getting your house approved for Parole, how long after does it take to get a released date?

Disgusted1
08-11-2009, 09:56 PM
I just got my house approved today, so my husband can parole here... if anyone knows please any information would help. After getting your house approved for Parole, how long after does it take to get a released date?

That's an excellent question. When I called and asked that same thing, I was told that the timing is different for everyone.

While waiting for my man to finish "Changes" as required for his FI 3R release, parole called to find out if I would accept him here. I replied YES, we are VERY anxious to have him back home with us! That call happened in April, he finished his class 8/3 and as of today no parole certificate has been issued. Kevinswife of PTO told me that her hubby got an FI 1 vote on 6/17, parole certificate was issued on 6/25, and she didn't get a release date until 8/10 (some 45+ days later) and the date of his release was to be 8/12 (only 48 hours notice). So who knows how long it will take to get a release date. I'm journaling my journey on this board daily. I call the IPO every day at 4:45 to see if the certificate was issued yet and I will continue to do that until it is issued. Then I'll start calling Huntsville for a release date. I will also double check the web offender site daily for a release date.

I am about to crawl out of my skin I am experiencing so much anxiety over the wait. I can't focus on anything.

Sorry I didn't really have answers for you other than keep calling until you hear that the certificate is issued and a release date has been set.

cdcruz85
08-14-2009, 08:55 PM
NO, that's more than I expected to hear... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! See my husband was approved for parole on 6/11 with a FI-1 (45-60 Days) to get a release date.... Well what was wrong with my situation, was that the first call for the approval i missed it... until my husband had to resubmit my address again. So by now they would of had a release date. My other question is, if it's been more than 60 days, do we still have to wait another 45-60 to get a release date? What's an IPO? See I call Austin eveyday to see if they have a date yet but nothing... PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HELP!!

teresa312
08-15-2009, 12:09 AM
My dad got a Fi-1 and he was approved on 7/2 and he got his address verified about 3 weeks later. On 8/3/09 he got his certificate printed and on 8/5 he had a release date of 8/13. So it was pretty quick but but it's different for everyone. Good luck to you.
IPO if I am not mistaken it's a internal parole officer. It's the one that does the interview in the prison really just taking basic information. They don't decide anything. Hope this helps and good luck to you and I hope you get your loved one home soon.

RobinsMan
08-15-2009, 11:03 AM
NO, that's more than I expected to hear... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! See my husband was approved for parole on 6/11 with a FI-1 (45-60 Days) to get a release date.... Well what was wrong with my situation, was that the first call for the approval i missed it... until my husband had to resubmit my address again. So by now they would of had a release date. My other question is, if it's been more than 60 days, do we still have to wait another 45-60 to get a release date? What's an IPO? See I call Austin eveyday to see if they have a date yet but nothing... PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HELP!!

I'm sorry I missed your thread about this issue before. I think that if your husband had already submitted your address as a parole destination that he should not have to do it again. I believe that to be misinformation. I was told the very same thing when I was trying to straigten out Robins parole destination. She had given my address as primary and she gave them her mom's address as a secondary address. After she was approved for release it was her mom's houuse they called to verify. When I first began to call about the issue I was told Robin had to submit my address which, of course, she had already done. It was the releasing officer at the Institutional Parole Office for that region that finally got things straight. (IPO can be either Institutional Parole Office or Institutional Parole Officer). My guess is that since he was approved for parole while at Diboll it will be the Centeral Region IPO in Huntsville handling his release. I would call them at 936-437-5514 and ask to speak with the releasing officer.

LittleWing13
08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
About a week after they called to approve the address, his certificate was printed. Now I am waiting for a release date. My only advice is to call...call..CALL again. :D

gavinsluv
08-23-2009, 06:48 PM
does anyone know if they still verify where you live if you attend a HWH? my guy seems to think that they wont, for some reason.im ready.i dont see why they wouldnt!

cdcruz85
09-13-2009, 09:24 PM
if anyone can give me any information.... Well I found out that his certificate was printed out on Aug. 18 (a little over 3 weeks ago). They told me on the status line that it would take 2-3 weeks for him to get a release date. But up till now nothing... I called Huntsville to ask what was going on? they told me that they (don't know who) are suppose to send the certificate to Huntsville to get the process of getting a date... Can any one help me, who do i call? how long does it take after the certificate has been printed to get a date? Any info would be much appreciated!!!

RNK'sWife
09-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know the number they call from? to verify your home for release? I keep getting this call from a (817) area code I always miss it cuz I'm at work and they never leave a voice mail. So I assumed it was a bill collector. Any info is appreciated.

Also My husband is in JesterIII in richmond does anyone know the number to the IPO there or which one I'm suppose to call to check his release status?

Thanks~

shela
09-20-2009, 09:27 PM
(817) area code is from Fort Worth. The number they would be calling from is from your counties parole officers. To get a hold of the IPO, call the unit and just ask for the IPO. You can also look online for the release info. or call 512-406-5202 if he has already seen parole and got a yes. They can tell you if a certificate has been issued and then if a date has been issued.

RNK'sWife
09-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Thanks so much... I did call the Tx Board of Pardons & Parole and they gave me another number to an Inmate Status Line 936-291-2106 they are really friendly and more helpful then the Review Status Line... Your info is greatly appreciated.:D