View Full Version : Lockdown at ACI east? Phones not working....

MissingHim8486
07-30-2009, 07:57 PM
:confused:Does anyone have family at ACI? The east one... if so have you herd from your family member today?

I spoke with my boo last night and he said that he would call back after count, which he never did, I didnt think anything of it I just figured that the phones were busy or he fell asleep.

But I Have not herd from him today and that really isnt like him. Has anyone herd if the place is on Lockdown or if there are any problems with the phones?

Thanks for the advice.

pbandk
07-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Sometimes my guy does this. Actually, sometimes he doesn't call at all when he's supposed to. Sometimes the lines are just long. Of course I haven't spoken with him in a few days as I've recently moved. With all of the ladies on here with people at Apalachee, I'm sure that someone would have posted about lockdown. I wouldn't worry. Just assume that the lines were long and try not to worry if you don't have to. I know it's easier said than done, but trust me; there is nothing you can do about it anyway and it isn't worth the stress. Hope that helps.