View Full Version : Madison Correctional in Tallulah

JanetMarie24
07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Hi...I was wondering if anyone had any info on madison correctional in tallulah...my friends boyfriend just got transfered there.

LifeTraveler
07-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi...I was wondering if anyone had any info on madison correctional in tallulah...my friends boyfriend just got transfered there.

What kind of information do you need? I can tell you this. Visitation will be once a month on the Saturday or the Sunday. Visitation is based on what dorm he is in and what his last name is. Visitation starts at 1pm until 5 pm and is for two hours only. It is contact, but usually you have to sit on one side of the bench and your loved one on the other side of the bench.

My husband is there. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask or pm me.

bennstyle
09-28-2009, 10:55 PM
I"m sure visitation is the same as it was a couple of months ago...Madison doesn't like change! But just to be on the safe side, I would call the facility just to make sure visitation dates (for his housing unit) hasn't changed. Just to let you know, if he is moved from one building to another, his visitation dates change too. Call Madison Correctional (318.574.0584) to make sure his visitation dates/time hasn't changed.