View Full Version : Got Approved for visit!!!

EricsPrincess81
09-11-2002, 04:49 PM
I am soooooooooooo happy:) !!! Today I received a letter from my fiance saying that I got approved to visit him!!! I can't even begin to explain the happiness that has possesed me! I haven't seen him for almost a month and that's the longest I'd ever gone without seeing him!!! He's in Wasco reception center so the visit will only be an hour and in a booth!! But atleast I'll be able to see him!! So I'm planning on going up there this Saturday. I am kinda scared at the same time because I am so new to this prison thing and have only visited him in county. I don't know what to expect but hopefully it will all go smooth! If anyone has been to Wasco please give me some tips about what time to arrive or any other important information will be greatly appreaciated!!
I've realized that as time passes things do get better!!!!
Monika~

David
09-11-2002, 05:10 PM
That is great Monika! It also sounds like more time than they usually give here in Texas until you are out of the country jail and processed into prison. Hope you have a wonderful visit!
David

danielle
09-11-2002, 05:26 PM
Congratulations! That is great news!

Shortie
09-11-2002, 07:23 PM
congrats.. the best advice is to call and see what the rules are there.. it will help out a lot..

Sandy
09-11-2002, 07:41 PM
Way to go Monika! I know you must be happy.
Have a great visit and come back and tell us all about it!

sherri13
09-12-2002, 08:04 AM
so happy for you monika!!

Crisee
09-12-2002, 11:41 AM
I was totally freaked out when I first went to see Jon in the Remand. But after a while you're gonna get used to it. Now, it's not really as bad as it seems.

aprilcat
09-12-2002, 11:58 AM
super news, monika!!!! visits are awesome! can't wait to hear all about your first one! *hugs*

bella
09-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Woderful! I'm sure that once you can actually see him and know that he's ok the fact that it is behind glass will be minimal. I agree with Shortie, call for the rules so there is no chance they turn you away.
And by the way...ENJOY :)

horsegal
09-12-2002, 05:43 PM
Congrats Monika, have a good visit. :D